• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney & Friends: The CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1:

Barney age

2: Barney is comparable to BJ and Baby Bop because they come from the same source (The kids) and evne have similar physiology, which is the main reason they can scale to each other.

They are also classified as imaginary friends, which true forms are respectivelly abstract, which is also why they get such rating.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also, Barney is a type 2 abstract right?
You don't need concept manip to erase them.
You don't need conceptual manipulation to affect them, but you need it to put them down for good.

Barney being an abstract though is hella wank.

Yes, please read the blog, I even said it gets a "likely" rating on it for a reason.

Crabwhale said:
I have mentioned to a few select people, but I'll say it here too: I am binge watching all 248 episodes of the show to properly evaluate Barney.

Wish me luck.
I sincerely hope that you are joking, as you could almost end up as a vegetable from something like that.

Your energy would be better spent on improving those DC Comics profiles.

@ Antvasima

I am not joking.

I can actually take it, trust me.

Besides, this isn't the place to discuss this, but I've already provided all I can with those revisions, I'm really not knowledgeable enough to add anything more.

Okay. Is that really necessary though? Barney is not at all important for this wiki, whereas the DC Comics profiles are.

Well, 248 episodes of pure stupidity does not seem healthy to binge watch. In addition, I think that the energy is better spent on improving other character profiles.

Because I can take it. I actually don't mind it at all (could be due to nostalgia).

Which makes me pissed that I don't actually remember anything, cause I've seen like 100+ episodes in my youth.

Also, this is going to be just a side project, I'll still be making profiles and helping out.

Crabwhale said:
I am binge watching all 248 episodes of the show to properly evaluate Barney.
I'm afraid the english language isn't equipped with enough words for me to express the ammount of respect this godlike dedication of yours deserves.

EDIT: Changed "inhuman" to "godlike" because inhuman is more frequently used in a negative connotation and I'm a worrywart.

I've already attributed him with Creation, Pocket Reality Manipulation and Broadway Force. And I'm only 5 episodes in.

Crabwhale, awesome! To help, I think it is better to give scans or video links with the timespan of the feats because of a future CRT could null works if no evidences are present.

Nedge1000 said:
Crabwhale, cool! I think it is better to give scans or video link with the timespan of the feats because of a future CRT could null works if no evidences are present.
I'll try to keep it in mind to take a few screenshots.

Bobsican said:
Am I the only one that truly likes watching Barney and is beyond 15 years old?
It's more of a nostalgia thing for me, so maybe not?

Also, is it necessary for there to be screenshots for things that are repeated almost every episode?

By the way, I REALLY need a scan of Barney teleporting.

I´m sure he has done such thing, but I can´t find it.

I guess the wiki can´t take how OP Barney really is...

Also, Why exactly Ant dislikes the show that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back