• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney & Friends: The CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
They simply aren´t imaginary.

Barney and those that scale are known to be able to materialize imagination into actual things to then undo them with not traces left, which is supported by the going to space feat.

Being imagination =/= Not an actual thing

Simply put, Barney has shown to actually be able to affect his surroundings with his imagination, and so most of his feats are actual reality warping and not just illusion creation.

I will make Barney the most wanked character this side of the Masadaverse

Crabwhale said:
I have mentioned to a few select people, but I'll say it here too: I am binge watching all 248 episodes of the show to properly evaluate Barney.
Wish me luck.
Godspeed!

Okay, after all, it hopefully can come back when it is totally purged of "inflated" stuff.

Thanks, I was getting tired of having Vs. threads every hour with Barney.

The Tetromino King said:
Damn Imagine watching kids show only for feats.
Cough

To each their own, I guess, I can actually enjoy Barney so long I skip the broadway and 4th wall breaking parts, just like any other kids show.

Welp, Bob, mind keeping a version of that profile somewhere? Or asking an admin to give you it? My main intention tbh was just to correct the existing one.

Most of it tbh. Not all of us are sold on using the stuff kids imagine as feats.

Kepekley23 said:
I have deleted the profile due to it being massively inflated for the time being. It should be worked on privately and purged of wank beforehand - like was intended.
Kep, can you please post the last version of the profile in a blog and then link it here, so it can be fixed? Thanks.

Why is shaking near by items concidered an earthquake? 8-B seems way to high, and mainy "feats and abilities" seem to just be taking words out of context, as well as assuming an outland-ish idea as the most logical idea instead of the simple ones.

Because, if these effects cause such quaking at the epicenter, then it's just straight up that magnitude. Not sure how you'd spin it any other way.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
But it seems to not be able to be used in combat as confounded by the fact it doesn't do 8-B damage to anything and is a gag feat or an outlier.
It comes from this and this.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
if he's an imagination of a kid how is he two hundred million years old lol.
Also being friends with something /=/ being it.

Being a friend with something like Madoka Kaname doesn't mean I'm now an abstract concept too.
1: Official age

2: What? Can you explain what you mean?

Torlikoff said:
The plant feat was literally children playing pretend, that was all in their imagination.
Check the blog, I point out that playing something or using imagination =/= Not being real.

I have to go to sleep now, please don´t rush the discussion while I´m out.

Yes, a trustworthy source that also brings us amazing pages like this, this and this.

Get scans, not wikis

Barney being friends with 1, 2, 3 and A, B and C is not justification for Abstract Existence is what I'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back