• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guess who's back

Back again

Smoking crack

To no end

Yes, it is I, Dead Meme, with another epic 3 AM challenge. Today we're gonna try to get Barney unbanned at 3 AM and see what happens.

Yeah, so the last thread I made ended when I was told the reason Barney isn't allowed on Versus Threads is because he has never been shown fighting. Therefore, we have no idea what he's actually do in a fight.

The problem is, there are a few profiles with the same problem who are allowed on Versus Threads, specifically Thomas The Tank Engine and Clifford the Big Red Dog.

IF BARNEY'S GOING DOWN, HE'S TAKING EVERYONE ELSE WITH HIM

Code:
#BarneySolosYourVerse
AF39FC3F-F2D9-46D3-80E8-B8F2E7D09E3B

Yeah. I don't see a problem with using Barney in vs matches, as long as he's bloodlusted or put in a situation where, instead of killing the opponent, he is simply trying to BFR (via portals and the like) or otherwise incapacitate them to take care of the "not a fighter" problem. The problem was the fact that he kept getting thrown into fights without being bloodlusted and with no justification as to why he would be fighting in character. The other problem was he was being overused. Just tone it down a bit and give a reason as to why he has to face someone and what his state of mind in the particular fight is and what his methods of winning are.

Well I don't see why we can't simply make it so that users must either specify that Barney use his magic to deal with the foe without breaking his pacifist nature, or simply bloodlust him, as well as making sure that they stop spamming threads with him.

Present a scenario explaining what his win conditions are, stop spamming him, and make sure he has a reason to be fighting. Most of the threads with him should have had him bloodlusted. The problems are how they were spamming him and not bloodlusting him.

Of course, because when they fight living trains, dogs always throw them off the tracks.

Also, Clifford's intelligence is above Animalistic

Mickey Mouse got 2 little kid show, so a Composite got all feats in those show should be in there, and we not need to banned mickey

We should ban VS Matches for all little kid show characters unless they have been showed to remotely used combat or has at least a remote bit of experience. Characters like Barney and Thomas lack these qualifications, characters like Mickey Mouse do

Ps kids - Barney should be banned. magic school bus I don't know. Word girl is keep

Thomas is on nick Jr. And ps kids banned

Nick Jr. Paw partol I don't know.

Disney Jr. Mickey is keep.

I do remember some episdoes which the bus used combat to deal with things like supernovas, so maybe a keep for VS matches. But not 100% certain

I don't think Paw Patrol is even on this wiki

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I do remember some episdoes which the bus used combat to deal with things like supernovas, so maybe a keep for VS matches. But not 100% certain

I don't think Paw Patrol is even on this wiki
I am working on paw patrol profiles.

I agree with having all little kids shows (those shows for 5 years and under) with no fighting experience to be banned.

Is it?

41A58E70-7ED6-4A37-9553-5A5927DFF039
The live action performance does not count, as they dont fight either. And it still has some same ratings anyways.

Okay, yeah, I agree with other characters with no confrontational showings whatsoever being banned from matches.

Staff input is needed on something like this, however.

also if we can allow clifford and thomas and blues clues and lazytown characters on this wiki then barney shouldnt even be a issue

Lazy Town at least has fighting experience. Fighting robbie rotten and both used their abilities for something like combat.

None of the other shows do, so either they merely get banned from VS threads or moved to the JBW

Back with issues that have already been addressed...

One of the main issues with Barney was that his abilities don't seem combat applicable, yet people were wanking them by assuming combat applications.

This issue doesn't exist with Thomas & Clifford, so they're not banned.

Back