• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barbatos upgrade (Read first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Take note that this upgrade is only for the Anti-Music and none of the brothers three will scale to it at all.

We know that Barbatos's Anti-Music is a dark chord capable to shake the strings of the multiverse and mess with the multiverse. We learned later that the multiverse is a symphony of life end energy and the Seven Forces of the Universe are stetched across the multiverse as strings on which the universe's major chords are played. We can assume that the Anti-Music is the symphony of the Dark Multiverse the same way the symphony of life is for the regular multiverse.

Among these forces there is:

• Dimensional Superstructure of the Multiverse: The superstructure of the DC Multiverse and the governing force of all thing imaginable and unimaginable (Unknown, possibly Low 1-C as well)
Which make these forces at very best Low 1-C.

So, since the Anti-Music shakes the strings of the multiverse which has Low 1-C stuffs, Barbatos should be 2-A (Killed the World Forger in the Dark Multiverse), Low 1-C with Anti-Music (The Anti-Music shakes the strings of the multiverse including the Speed Force which has shock the Metaverse at birth and the Dimensional Superstructure of the multiverse, the superstructure of the DC Multiverse)

Again the Monitor, Anti-Monitor and the World Forger will not be scaled to this.

Edit The doings of Barbatos burns the Lucien's Library, which contain all the stories, and could have destroyed the Dreaming, which is infinite, if he wasn't stopped. Since the Dreaming doesn't scale to Dream of the Endless and it is part of the Sphere of the Gods, this can be worth to consider too.

Okay, I think it's very simple that reminds me that I should start with the speed force profile that has a feat 2A (I shake the metaverse at birth)

A Speed Force profile can be nice. What you think about the rest?

I would first prefer to see proposals for profiles of the Sphere of the Gods and the Dimensional Superstructure and why they are at that level.

1- the speed force has better to give for a profile even if it is smaller in Tier than the sphere of the gods or the dimensional structure.

2-the sphere of the gods is a 5D construction since they inhabit true Darkseid and other gods of the same caliber (literally h and a map that shows that the sphere of the gods as a plane superior to the regular multiverse) and the dimensional structure good that I dont know.

Well, we know the god sphere is Low 1-C. The Sphere of the Gods is a metaphysical and a "platonic/archetypal" reality which is a higher plane of existence than the Orrery of Worlds.

The Dimensional Superstructure of the Multiverse could be Low 1-C as well but since it is the superstructure of the DC Multiverse, it may be higher.. Possibly 1-B/High 1-B but i'm not sure.... Oh and it is wielded by monitors who were set to monitor all creation: Mar Novu who governs the positive matter realm which is firm and constant, Alpheus who governs the Dark matter realm which is rich and full of potential, and Mobius who governs the antimatter realm which is all destroying and corrosive.

I'm sure they are at those levels, I just don't want to see "(Shakes the strings of the multiverse by roaring the Anti-Music, among these strings there is the Sphere of the Gods and the Dimensional Superstructure of the multiverse, and disrupts the multiverse)" as the wording used to justify that stat.

Also all the time those things and the Speed Force don't have profiles is more time we don't list feats and powers about them.

Eficiente said:
I'm sure they are at those levels, I just don't want to see "(Shakes the strings of the multiverse by roaring the Anti-Music, among these strings there is the Sphere of the Gods and the Dimensional Superstructure of the multiverse, and disrupts the multiverse)" as the wording used to justify that stat.
What is your proposition for a better wording that we can use to justify the stat?

the speed force already has a cw profile, there is a god of war yggdrasil profile that is just a tree that represents and embodies the multiverse and we have a profile for cosmic imagination that is like the same concept as the speed force itself

Elizio33 said:
What is your proposition for a better wording that we can use to justify the stat?
Link profiles when mentioning both things, as it would otherwise look like this "..the Sphere of the Gods and the Dimensional Superstructure, when the former [stuff saying why it's at that level, which could be long] and the latter [the same]".

It wouldn't matter if the profiles are incomplete in terms of powers and stuff as long as they are accurate in everything they say.

Why making a profile for each forces when we could make a profile for the seven forces of the universe/the totality with multiple keys for each forces.

good point if it were not that one of that force is the emosional spectra so it will be difficult to manage to know what to do here

Elizio33 said:
Why making a profile for each forces when we could make a profile for the seven forces of the universe/the totality with multiple keys for each forces.
Because this are things that have enough relevance on their own. Although yes, a profile for the totality would be good as well.

Anyway, for now we can elaborate more on why shaking the strings of the multiverse is Low 1-C? Like we can mention the Speed Force which shock the Metaverse at its birth. The Dimensional Superstrure of the multiverse which is the structure of the DC Multiverse ECT.

When the forces profile will be created, we can add the link on Barbatos's profile

Oliver de jesus said:
I am on the side of elizio33, also adding resistance to corrosion and fusion as they resist effects of dark multiverse that ca Fusionism and corroper the universes for barbatos, the World forger and possibly his brothers
I think these resistances are fine.

Here another wording for the stat (The Anti-Music shakes the strings of the multiverse; including the Speed Force which has shock the Metaverse at birth and the Dimensional Superstructure of the Multiverse which is the superstructure of the DC Multiverse) or something like that.

Please explain the reasons for Low 1-C in an easy to understand manner.

The strings of the multiverse are the Seven Forces of the Universe stretched across the multiverse on which the universe's major chords are played as explained by Starman.

Among these forces there is

• The Spped Force: Shakes the Metaverse at its birth. The Speed Force and the Still Force were used to collapse Hypertime in the World Forger's Multiverse.
  • The Sphere of the Gods: The Sphere of the Gods is a metaphysical and a "platonic/archetypal" reality which is a higher plane of existence than the Orrery of Worlds which contain the 5-dimensional Bleed.
  • Dimensional Superstructure of the Multiverse: The superstructure of the DC Multiverse and the governing force of all thing imaginable and unimaginable.
The Multiverse was described as a symphony of life and energy and the Anti-Music shakes its strings, disrupting the multiverse.

In other words, the Anti-Music shakes Low 1-C stuffs.

I suppose that seems to make sense, but it is probably best to ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here as well.

Okay. Thanks. This can probably be applied then.

Good, i can update the profiles if you want. I have one question. In this sca, the god sphere or a part of it is in the Dark Multiverse. I know that the Dreaming dosen't scale to Dream of the Endless but since the doings of Barbatos threatened to destroy the Dreaming which is one of the eight realms that make up the God Sphere, can we count this or we should ignore this?

It is likely the version of the sphere of gods for the Dark Multiverse, not the same one.

What do you wish to do based on this specifically?

Hmmm. I don't know. Barbatos's doings threatened the dream realm which is part of the god sphere. I don't know if it is another Low 1-C feat.

Anyway, i think 2-A, Low 1-C via Anti-Music is good. Unless the other knowledgeable members agreed with the dreaming stuff

Well, I suppose that you might mention it as part of the statistics explanation/justiciation text. More input would be appreciated though.

What about the resistance that I have given ? Elizio33 said:
Good, i can update the profiles if you want. I have one question. In this sca, the god sphere or a part of it is in the Dark Multiverse. I know that the Dreaming dosen't scale to Dream of the Endless but since the doings of Barbatos threatened to destroy the Dreaming which is one of the eight realms that make up the God Sphere, can we count this or we should ignore this?
In my blog of the multiverse I show the dreaming scan and give an explanation of what it is and its attributions that it is a part of [https://vsbattles.fandom.com dark multiverse according to scott] obviously this will not turn the dark multiverse into a structure part of the sphere of the gods.

Should I unlock the page for you to edit?

I do not know. I have a hard time properly understanding what he is trying to say.

I have unlocked Barbatos. Tell me here when you are done.

I don't really have an opinion on the Anti-Music. I think you could swing it either way honestly, and while there is a possibility that my opinion could be swayed by rereading all of the relevant stories, the possibility is too small for me to invest the needed time into it. I'm very busy right now.

However, I do not think we should be adding Low 1-C statistics to Barbatos because of his affects on The Dreaming. There are about a dozen issues with it. Firstly, it's relatively unclear exactly what tier The Dreaming is as a realm. Low 1-C is fine as a conservative estimate, but it's far from comprehensive. Secondly, his damage to The Dreaming was not something he did by his own power. It was a side-effect of how he handled The World Forge. It's like if I put you inside a space station and told you to behave but instead you decided to throw wild parties and spill grape soda over all the computers, then the space station blows up. That does not make you Human Level - Space Station Level by trashing a space station and making it self-destruct. That's not combat applicable and frankly lies beyond the scope of this wiki's purpose. It's a function of the DC cosmos, not a show of power by Barbatos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back