• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barbatos quick crt

Hmmm. Lets see.

• Causality Manipulation: I think Barbatos was bluffing only to make the Justice League doubt. But maybe i'm wrong.
  • Possession: I don't think that's how possession work. And that statement (All of your souls belong to me now) could mean anything.
The first Misc is good it could be BFR.

The second Misc is good too as Barbatos and his worshipers manipulated the events throughout the history.

Hope i helped you.

Shapeshifting is good for him as we saw him with Bruce Wayne face in Batman Lost.

I suppose that Elizio's evaluations seem to make sense.

Shapeshifting is fine to add

Also, possibly i said possibly: Limited Plot Manipulation as his doings affected the dreaming realm which apparently contain all stories and if this realm should be destroyed all everything will go with it. But i'm not sure. DC is meta as hell.

Shapeshifting is only acceptable if he can freely impersonate others in reality, not just in dreams.

Plot manipulation seems to require too much speculative interpretation for my taste.

Yeah you may be right. Even if Barbatos affected the multiverse in a meta way (multiverse and the dreaming realm), it would be too complicated to add this on his profile.

Back