• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

1112114760322908242.png

ngeqvj7eyyt91.png

Naruto doesn't have good soul resistance as a verse, they don't match up well with Bleach characters.

For example, the 3rd Hokage easily took out Hashirama and Tobirama's souls from Orochimaru's Edo Tensei using the Reaper Death Seal. They put up 0 resistance.

Nagato was easily going to tear out KCM Naruto's soul and Naruto had 0 resistance. He had to fight back using physical strength to pull his soul back.

It's not a soul based verse really. You'd do better finding another verse that actually implements soul mechanics or resistances.
What about if they went through Urahara's Senkaimon/Reishi Henkan-Ki beforehand? Since it converts physical matter and biological beings into souls, wouldn't that give them the resistance needed?

New info from Klub outside states Quilge is so skilled with Quincy techniques because he was a combat instructor and the current sternritters are his students

Wuilge
I been saying for ages that he was elite stern tier, his feats are consistently top tier within the verse

No one believed me smh

So this means he trained the elites and gremmy too huh?

I been saying for ages that he was elite stern tier, his feats are consistently top tier within the verse

No one believed me smh

It only said some of the Sternritter members are his trainees,but honestly i can believe it for Askin given that the guy seems fairly young(fairly certain he knows Elvis lmao,though it may be wonky translation)

Last edited:

No one believed me smh

He trained Lille Barro the first sternritter? Nah, fam. Kubo smoking crack again.

Back