• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Honestly none of the Bleach Movies are that great when compared to Naruto’s later movies tbh, but since Hell Verse has that cute scene where Orihime hugs Ichigo’s back, I give it to Hell Verse

Hellverse is the only movie that has actually interested me (I know bits of every plot from Fan Fiction lmao), probably because it explains the lore in cool ways.

Also, its animation, like for the Ulq vs Hollow Ichigo fight might be the best thing I have ever seen, frfr.

So I guess I would say that one.

Honestly Bleach doesn’t have a lot of Sakuga because it’s just consistently animated well, it can’t be Sakuga if the animation always looks good

I don’t see me complaining about being harassed for not being able to respond with bibles is an issue. Idrc what they do.
We are all on the same boat here. If stuff like this counts as harassment for you, I'd personally advise that you step back and not get into debates. It's not good for your health if that's how you view it. Nobody is forcing you to come here and participate in the site's proceedings.

We are all on the same boat here. If stuff like this counts as harassment for you, I'd personally advise that you step back and not get into debates. It's not good for your health if that's how you view it. Nobody is forcing you to come here and participate in the site's proceedings.
This is rich coming from the administration on this site that constantly yells at me for being too mean. Don't project your hurt feelings on me.

Quick question, even if the downgrades were to go through, why are they entirely disregarding Yhwach’s low 5B feat of lifting the Seireitei and leaving them at high 6A ? Did they forget about it?

Yessir. I'm ironing it out, grinding through the night so I can get staff to stop hounding my ass. I don't want them to keep accusing me of stalling and shut the thread on those means.

Seriously? Are you playing the victim by twisting what I said? You know damn well my issue wasn't about you taking time to reply smh, instead it was about the impractical approach you were taking with your new arguments in general. I don't want you to spend the night preparing arguments just so the thread could get done quickly. Get some rest and proper sleep. The thread isn't going anywhere.

impractical approach you were taking with your new arguments in general.
You know going point by point is the normal way to approach things right?

And if you want me to be under the impression that I can take my time don’t accuse my of stalling, very simple.

Why is writing a long paragraph the right way? What's better than writing a short short?
Because Bleach is one of the most popular and controversial verses when it comes to CRT's and a lot of people don't have the time to do a back and forth, it's a whole lot easier for people who may want to check out the CRT at a later date to view two whole sides of an argument when the entire argument is in one long post for all to see that goes point by point in itself, if you want a point by point back and forth, you can have a voice debate, but we don't do those on VSBW

This is the case for pretty much every CRT for the past many years

Because Bleach is one of the most popular and controversial verses when it comes to CRT's and a lot of people don't have the time to do a back and forth, it's a whole lot easier for people who may want to check out the CRT at a later date to view two whole sides of an argument when the entire argument is in one long post for all to see that goes point by point in itself, if you want a point by point back and forth, you can have a voice debate, but we don't do those on VSBW

In long articles it is much easier to overlook the argument, isn't it much better to find the right way at each point and open other paths?

I think there is no difference between the 2 methods, but the way Kukui address points with extremely long paragraphs that I also find lacking of substance for how much he write, I just find it messy and difficult to address itself, Imo.

Although people misuse this sentiment, the quote, "Brevity is the soul of wit" is apt in situations like this.

This doesn't mean things, such as responses, must be short, just that they have to be as long as they need to be, nothing more. If a response is still long despite following this belief, then that just means that there is a lot that must be said.

Just want to respond to one of the counter arguments posted by arc for reio.

to my knowledge jiren is low 2-c due to scaling above infinite zamasu, so not the best comparison

Just want to respond to one of the counter arguments posted by arc for reio.

to my knowledge jiren is low 2-c due to scaling above infinite zamasu, so not the best comparison
Yes, but also Universe level+ (He is repeatedly stated by Shin, Goku, and Vegeta to be the most powerful opponent Universe 7 has ever faced, as well as the mightiest foe in Dragon Ball history, putting him above even Infinite Zamasu. Shook the infinitely large World of Void with his ki alone, and is stated and shown to be far more powerful than Toppo)

Yes, but also Universe level+ (He is repeatedly stated by Shin, Goku, and Vegeta to be the most powerful opponent Universe 7 has ever faced, as well as the mightiest foe in Dragon Ball history, putting him above even Infinite Zamasu. Shook the infinitely large World of Void with his ki alone, and is stated and shown to be far more powerful than Toppo)
That is just a feat added. A lot of profiles have extra feats added on, but are not the primary justification

Wait so Kukui is literally saying that what is being said on what is quite literally one of the only official translations and adaptations of the novel does not count?

Question for the staff basically I'm wondering if Arc concedes right and say yes you can down grade where would you put them at cause I remember at beginning of the Thread for the downgrade AKM said High 6-A

Back