• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Anyway, I have to go to bed now, and hope that you are willing to be reasonable and permanently drop the destructive attitude.

Good night, but given the trolling smiley, it seems like you have not displayed the willingness to be reasonable so far, and it is necessary to be able to talk with people in a civilised manner, not have them disrespect you when you are trying to do so.

No it isn't. A cheeky kiss smiley in this context is definitely trolling.

This shit show is supposed to be a Bleach General Discussion so why is Bleach not the topic being talked about anymore
Because Arc7 and 00potato decided to respond with subversive disrespectful trolling instead of simply trying to shape up after being reprimanded in a civilised manner.

There is no point in continuing to derail though.

What’s your FaVoRiTe Bleach movie?
Hell Verse

image0.png

What’s your FaVoRiTe Bleach movie?
tbh i didnt like the movies that much
but id give it to hellverse for animation and fights the first first 3 minutes tho (ulq vs ichigo)******* hell that looks amazing to this day
followed by fade to black and memories of nobody and my least favorite the second movie

DD is just weird, it 's like it deliberately goes against every Zanpakuto fact from the manga while also tacking in a lot of senseless backstory for Hitsugaya.

The movie never actually explains in detail how the Hyorinmaru thing is supposed to work because of this.

Yeah it’s definitely one of the coolest forms. (My favorite forms are Mugetsu, True Shikai, Fullbring Bankai, 5th Anniversary, and Full Hollow).
you know your mc got sick forms when you list 5 of them as your fav
mine would be true shikai, dangai, fullbring bankai, hollow mask bankai(pre ressurection), and mugetsu

i kinda liked the rukia one, it had some nice hax via memory erasure , plus that other movie with kings seal, it really buffed the "comp" for bleach

My favorite is fade to black

Diamond dust Rebellion was my least favorite it wasn’t bad or anything but just compared to the other 3 it doesn’t compare imo

I do but it’s in my apartment and I am no where near my apartment lol won’t be until February 15, you can ask ahead of time tho.
okay,can you take a look at this when you go to your apartment,For hikone there are 2 fan translations; one is said to be weaker than TS Ichigo, another writes almost the same strength as TS Ichigo. What is the real translation of this?

okay,can you take a look at this when you go to your apartment,For hikone there are 2 fan translations; one is said to be weaker than TS Ichigo, another writes almost the same strength as TS Ichigo. What is the real translation of this?
I know what you’re talking about, put that on my message wall!

Fade to Black and Diamond Dust Rebellion really make no sense when you think of them more critically and they all suffer from the same problems the series does...Stuffing too many characters at once

I feel like Fade to Black relies heavily on the backbone of the Soul Society arc. As it is essentially what if Ichigo entered the Soul Society under different circumstances. So I think it works well when considering the entire canon of Bleach. That being said I didn't care too much for the antagonistic force.

Back