• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Oooooo Arc did his thing, that had to be an interesting talk.
Damn....Arc's popularity is all over the place lol.
It was surreal, I've been watching Seth's videos since like 2016, he's a very chill person to talk to. This is like a meet your favorite celebrities moment it's so cool.

But yeah we talked about Universal Bleach using the Garganta as well as the Hell Verse scan. VC makes explaining things so much easier, like bruh I wish there was a VSBW CRT server where they could throw Kukui and I in there and moderate it while Kukui and I discussed it. Things would go by so much quicker, but it is what it is.

Bruh this bs with Gainju reminds me of "Cell isn't solar system level" argument, Kubo is telling us what'll happen through Ganju and no one even denied it. Tbh it feels like we are back to the vs communities from 2012-2013.

Bruh who pissed in AKM's cereal? He's being a dick for no reason. Apparently according to him I cannot argue point by point. Also according to him Ganju's statement is unrelated (despite being mentioned in the OP).
Just a note that you went over the line for what is acceptable here.

Last edited:
Given that you have a past history of toxic behaviour, being warned for it in the RVR thread and not shaping up, and do not even show enough respect to respond to official warnings, you are getting dangerously close to ban territory here.

I do not want to do anything, but you need to actually show some form of good faith by being willing to shape up and be a constructive member of this community, instead of spreading toxicity or incendiary rhetorics. Ignoring polite warnings pushes the staff into a corner where we eventually have no other option than bans.

Me: I’m going to take this point by point as I don’t have the time to type out long posts.

Staff: Youre obviously stalling, stop stalling, I’m tired of you doing this.

If that is me being toxic to you then pop off chief idc.

U have a discord?
yes check the about me on my profile.

kubo (or the one that wrote the novels) said it would be good if the novels got adapted to manga format
it was the person who wrote the novels and im pretty sure he said if urahara and yoruichis past got a manga by kubo would be good and that they are hoping he does it (imo kubo might add it to the anime and continue burn the witch instead but this is just what i think)
not the novels getting a manga adaptation unless thats stated elsewhere

Bruh who pissed in AKM's cereal? He's being a dick for no reason. Apparently according to him I cannot argue point by point. Also according to him Ganju's statement is unrelated (despite being mentioned in the OP).
I am just saying that this is not acceptable language, that you have incited people against the staff in the past and been unrepentant about it when we tried to reason with you, and that you just deliberately ignored an official warning. That's it. I do not particularly care about what is going on in the other thread.

Back