• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Bruh staff are really getting away with arguing that a character’s quote is law when immediately after saying it we are told that said character lied. What the ****.

We quite literally are scaling off of lies lmao.

Gin says his Bankai speed is a lie, damage says it’s the truth.

Tokinada’s dad says Reio stabilizes Soul Cycle but we are told he lied, damage says it’s the truth.

Anyone else see the problem?

They’re purposely jumping through hoops to downgrade Bleach to the point of arguing lies are truths. Lmao if Soul King stabilizing Soul Cycle comes back (despite being disproven once before) and we start scaling off of lies I quit.

Last edited:
"Well it was stated his dad lied about what he said but was it said that specifically this part that just coincidentally fits my narrative was a lie? if not then it's true"

If the Soul King stabilized the Soul Cycle on his own then what is the point of the Shinigami in the first place considering that keeping the Soul Cycle in check is quite literally one of their main purposes?

"Well it was stated his dad lied about what he said but was it said that specifically this part that just coincidentally fits my narrative was a lie? if not then it's true"

If the Soul King stabilized the Soul Cycle on his own then what is the point of the Shinigami in the first place considering that keeping the Soul Cycle in check is quite literally one of their main purposes?
findor__exacta__by_hossice_d1l605o-fullview.jpg

This pretty much sums it up and supports the notion of Soul King not stabilizing the Soul Cycle, if it somehow wasn't already clear enough.

Why we are thinking Yhwach is lying?

Arguments: disbelief and it is hax.

Manga and Novel: multiple statements supporting yhwach feat, and it is raw power via spiritual pressure and reiryoku, as also shown.

Them: No, those are insert randoms anti-feat which are not even anti-feat and it is still hax

ok.

even if you ignore the stabilization part, still yhwach would scale. Or it is enough to get a possible rating, we are just discarding what kubo write just to dowgrade something. I really want to know what you guys think would have happened if ichigo didnt stopped him. I never see a verse being nitpicked and treated like that.

We don't know here. The judge following Bleach doesn't actually know Bleach. Staff members who have never read Bleach and kukui know Bleach best. Anyone who reads bleach can understand that their arguments are actually more nonsense than arguments.

I am lost on something in Kukui’s last response. He said that the quake is an unquantifiable amount of 4D energy but then said it cannot be given a tier. How does that work when he spent this whole time saying that any amount of 4D divided or subtracted by any amount is still 4D?

I know what he is arguing with the eyeballs, I am questioning how he is arguing the exact opposite for something else.

Kukui’s eye argument: Any part of 4D has to be 4D which scales everyone else to 4D.

Arc’s quake argument: The quakes are effecting multiple universal space times which is 4D.

Kukui’s quake counter: The quakes are an unquantifiable level of 4D but since we don’t know what level of 4D so we can’t give a tier.

TLDR: How does one go from saying “X must be 4D because 4D is always 4D” to saying “Y is 4D but we can’t say it’s 4D”????

Those are not even arguments, first of all.
Because if Yhwach was 3A then there would be no problem, thats just prove those type of arguments are useless, because are just an horrible nitpick on the tiering system when the mangaka does not know it, and that was just a case of quantity over quality, them destroyting fraction of excces of power, it is not an anti feat whatsoever. Its should be common sense. And not even brought up in first place.

Why we are thinking Yhwach is lying?

Arguments: disbelief and it is hax.

Manga and Novel: multiple statements supporting yhwach feat, and it is raw power via spiritual pressure and reiryoku, as also shown.

Them: No, those are insert randoms anti-feat which are not even anti-feat and it is still hax

ok.

even if you ignore the stabilization part, still yhwach would scale. Or it is enough to get a possible rating, we are just discarding what kubo write just to dowgrade something. I really want to know what you guys think would have happened if ichigo didnt stopped him. I never see a verse being nitpicked and treated like that.
I can use that same sick logic of theirs, against the verses they like (especially with verses like dragon ball and naruto) but of course with the verses they like this is not valid, but with the verses I don't like, this is valid.

this downgrade is not a CRT anymore. crt will be both sides and argue with each other and the one whose evidence is solid wins, but now there is only one side, so this is not a crt anymore, am I unfair?

I don’t really get the eyeball argument it’s seems like straw grasping to me. They’re pretty much taking advantage of their tiering system to argue against the intent of those scenes in order to use them as an anti feat.
It’s pretty clear Kubo didn’t intend in any way that these little creatures are somehow a universal force. The fact that they’re easily destroyed an handled should prove this. But instead the interpretation that everyone somehow scales to tier 2 based off of this is the likely one to them.

I don’t really get the eyeball argument it’s seems like straw grasping to me. They’re pretty much taking advantage of their tiering system to argue against the intent of those scenes in order to use them as an anti feat.
It’s pretty clear Kubo didn’t intend in any way that these little creatures are somehow a universal force. The fact that they’re easily destroyed an handled should prove this. But instead the interpretation that everyone somehow scales to tier 2 based off of this is the likely one to them.
I don't even think we apply this to any other verse tbh

Hmm, that translation from BBS is almost the same as the fan translation of Vol. 3:
GINJÔ was not sure whether his speculations were correct, but Tokinada smiled at him.

“If you know all that, then how about it? If you become the Soul King, with the powers of a fullbringer, a soul reaper and hollow, then you can either destroy this world or change it, wouldn’t you agree?”

“I’m not interested. If we need to turn the world around, then we can do it in our own way.”

How is Garganta only separated by physical distances is beyond me. By that dumb logic, Soul Society and rest of the realms wouldn't be spatio-temporally separated since all of them would have the same timeline.

Okay, how come so many faulty arguments appeared out of nowhere now that it's about tier 2/3 and not tier 5?
When did anybody even mention scaling Uryu to Yhwach when they were tier 5?
Or the eye creatures for that matter?
When did anybody even mention "if all of his energy is going into stabilizing the worlds, how much does he have otherwise" when they were tier 5?

This is simply circle jerking at this point. Nitpicking and trying to grasp at straws for what? "Accurate profiles"? Kekw this is actually hilarious to watch and I'm glad I gave up on this site long ago.

Okay, how come so many faulty arguments appeared out of nowhere now that it's about tier 2/3 and not tier 5?
When did anybody even mention scaling Uryu to Yhwach when they were tier 5?
Or the eye creatures for that matter?
When did anybody even mention "if all of his energy is going into stabilizing the worlds, how much does he have otherwise" when they were tier 5?

This is simply circle jerking at this point. Nitpicking and trying to grasp at straws for what? "Accurate profiles"? Kekw this is actually hilarious to watch and I'm glad I gave up on this site long ago.
Absolutely I agree with you. who mentioned these arguments when the characters were tier 5? no one mentioned ... I really wonder why it wasn't mentioned before

Its still being argued it isn't scalable even though it is stated yhwach has to be strong enough for the almighty and soul king stabilizes the realms with reiryuoku

So what, people where urging to move on because IMade was taking his time, he shows up and the thread gets closed?

So what, people where urging to move on because IMade was taking his time, he shows up and the thread gets closed?
We closed the thread for both Kukui and Arc7 earlier. And opened it when both were ready.

Staff are wildly inconsistent.

None of the arguments (except infinite Garganta) much come from volume 3. A vast majority in fact come from the manga. Damage saying “we should just revert the ratings” is him ducking.

We closed the thread for both Kukui and Arc7 earlier. And opened it when both were ready.
That’s not the issue, you can’t accuse me of stalling and then proceed to temporary close the thread. Lmao closing the thread is closer to stalling than anything I’ve done, as closing the thread literally halts discussion.

Imade explained perfectly why the OP is wrong, the points used are just inaccurate for a downgrade.

In fact, that was already accepted back to the 5B, it is just a matter to understand the size, but what Yhwach was doing was literally a blast of spiritual energy that was destroying everything. I'm not a fan of the scaling either, in fact I would put a 5B possibly 3A to low2c for Yhwach, and an Unknown for mimigahi and WKSuntil new info, and mainly because the stabilization rule.
But prime SoulKing/yhwach should have that tier at least, and ichigo with bankai.
the hax argument is gone, and Yhwach credibility argument is not even an argument in first place.

The only reason to downgrade Yhwach is probably blindy denying he was on point of busting everything with his spiritual pressure, as both shown and stated.

Arc7Kuroi said:
Ovy brings up this so I’ll drop it here:

I know what he is arguing with the eyeballs, I am questioning how he is arguing the exact opposite for something else.

Kukui’s eye argument: Any part of 4D has to be 4D which scales everyone else to 4D.

Arc’s quake argument: The quakes are effecting multiple universal space times which is 4D.

Kukui’s quake counter: The quakes are an unquantifiable level of 4D but since we don’t know what level of 4D so we can’t give a tier.

TLDR: How does one go from saying “X must be 4D because 4D is always 4D” to saying “Y is 4D but we can’t say it’s 4D”????

That was from W0NDER3X not me.

Back