• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Bankai Shunsui scales to TS Ichigo hurr durr 🤡
Well no one claiming he scales to TS Ichigo.
Yes we are ignoring it, it's a cool moment, literally means nothing for scaling
Well it does shows in war arc he probably had more Reatsu than others captains.

Only
Ichigo
Yama
Shunsui

These gave chill to others. Well i don't care about CFYOW scaling. I am only talking about war arc.

More a range + hax feat

The chilling reiatsu is more due to a specific theatrical effect of the bankai (Like the sky turning black) than AP imo
Well may be you are right. But I do think (only war arc) Shunsui as a captain had second highest Reastu. First would be Yama.

Well strongest via ap Gerard yea i just think Lile erases him with trumpete, x-axis to his core or incon fight. Ap wise Gerard is above Gremmy but due to the hax nature of Lile i think he's the strongest in that regard. Lile would annihilate gremmy imo plus he's the leader of the elites Gremmy get's headshotted.

Gremmy vs Lile goes like this.

Gremmy: I imagined your gun can't pierce me
Lile: It doesnt pierce it just erases what in its line of sight
Gremmy: Oh. dead

Last edited:
Is the gremmy panel before the invasion of the royal palace? If it makes sense, at that moment he was the strongest Quincy. And after the reallocation of power in the quincy king's elite they became the strongest. Unless there is some other statement later in the novel stating that gremmy was the strongest quincy. Elites<Gremmy<Elites after power reallocation.

Well strongest via ap Gerard yea i just think Lile erases him with trumpete, x-axis to his core or incon fight. Ap wise Gerard is above Gremmy but due to the hax nature of Lile i think he's the strongest in that regard. Lile would annihilate gremmy imo plus he's the leader of the elites Gremmy get's headshotted.

Gremmy vs Lile goes like this.

Gremmy: I imagined your gun can't pierce me
Lile: It doesnt pierce it just erases what in its line of sight
Gremmy: Oh. dead
No kenpachi can cutt space-time and matter and kubo still said he's incapable of destroying it. So I doubt the X-axis is doing anything

Does lile leave behind anything when his gun pierces? Based on how he explained, like a delete button for whatever is inside. So it is actually doing damage (destruction) or is it erasing everything in line of sight utterly leaving behind nothing? Do we have the answer on the specifics on the x-Axis? Im assuming it does not erase only ignore durability?

Last edited:
Wasnt it written on the side of the manga page that: the strongest of the Shinigami and the strongest of the Quincy clash( kenny vs Gerard).

War Arc* only i am talking about. My basis is based on how their Reastu was interpreted by others in the war.
It’s still Kenpachi. His power was so great the strongest Sternritter prior to maybe Vollstandig God Size Gerard blew himself up and couldn’t comprehend a body that could contain it. That’s how Gremmy interpreted Kenpachi’s and Quincy sensitivity to Reiatsu >>> a Shinigami’s.

Couldn't Gremmy's statement be used to argue post-Unohana Training Kenpachi > base Yhwach?:unsure:
c80b6244a9ef75d12457c74b06f35c10.png
He literally states that only Kenpachi's body could handle his power, and Gremmy is obviously aware of Yhwach and was imprisoned by him.

Couldn't Gremmy's statement be used to argue post-Unohana Training Kenpachi > base Yhwach?:unsure:
c80b6244a9ef75d12457c74b06f35c10.png
He literally states that only Kenpachi's body could handle his power, and Gremmy is obviously aware of Yhwach and was imprisoned by him.
Gremmy was sealed by Yhwach of course he is weaker than him 💀

Gremmy power too hard to judge to me as he can do things like make clones to make himself stronger in ap or use his imagination to do that like making himself sturdier. Though like i always say he would be the strongest if i felt he used his powers better. Like any imagination manifestation/reality warper user. If he were a Kisuke, Mayuri, Aizen or even Unohana using his powers would be scary. But because i feel like he slacks when he uses them i put him below elites except maybe pernida but that's just me

Back