• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Elites > Gremmy > vollstanding Bazz B > Shikai Yama >= Base Bazz B > Base Unohana. Again i only think she is above him prior to last invasion. Anything before that she splits him in half

Why do people think Shunsui in stats > Unohana 🤔
Because they scale Shunsui ~ Lille > Gremmy ~ Shikai Kenpachi > Unohana

Till the 2nd invasion in TYBW Unohana clearly has better feats and statements, Shunsui struggled with Starrk and Kubo stated that Shunsui used his full power in shikai mode in order to be able to beat Stark, even during the SS arc, Kubo gave her better offensive, defensive and intelligence stats than Shunsui

its just that silly thing where dead characters don't get the zenkai boosts that would be required to beat later villains. If she stayed alive, she would probably dogwalk Shunsui but she's dead so she didnt get the random ass power boost he did

Elites > Gremmy > vollstanding Bazz B > Shikai Yama >= Base Bazz B > Base Unohana. Again i only think she is above him prior to last invasion. Anything before that she splits him in half

Didn't you say before that Unohana > base Aizen and Shikai Yama, and that Shikai Yama is ~ to Bazz, if im not mistaken, but now you're saying Shikai Yama is above her?

Well we don't even know if he used that tbh. Plus it seems like whenever he did use his power, It wasnt when he was first initially engulfed. Which is probably where those burns even came from. All it would mean is shikai yama can kill base Bazz B but if he offset an enraged shikai Yama in base then he offset an enraged yama in base. Shikai yama probably wins in a fight, but it still means the potency of his flames is comparable. So if anything those burns probably came from him not reacting in time to counter the first initial engulf but rather used it later to prevent himself from dying. All we see on screen was they got engulfed so its implied Bazz B didn;t react with "The Heat" right away. And the nearly died part is pretty exaggerated and it would only mean an enraged yama has potential to kill base Bazz B which doesn't matter as flames to flames it should be comparable

Base Yama highkey relative to his Shikai tho, since he can somewhat tank his strongest Shikai attack with only suffering major burns.

I disagree with base Bazz scaling to Yama but I can see why people would scale like that tho. Since it’s not like Yama is one shotting Bazz.

Base Yama highkey relative to his Shikai tho, since he can somewhat tank his strongest Shikai attack with only suffering major burns.

I disagree with base Bazz scaling to Yama but I can see why people would scale like that tho. Since it’s not like Yama is one shotting Bazz.
I think Shikai yama wins, but i do think comparable flames is accurate. For all we know Bazz B used burner finger 5. Or is it burning full fingers? So at most it can mean at full power Bazz's B flames can contend with enraged Shikai yama. Which is kinda saying the same thing ig? Naturally if that is the case then vollstanding should make him come out on top.

Want me to be completely honest? I think a Lord Beerus is happening here. I don't think my scaling is wrong, i just think the goalpost got moved along with base Aizen to keep their power a bit more relevant. Cause however way people look at it, it does mean Base Bazz B in some way, scales to enraged yama. Which creates a situation that makes Yama look fodder. I think beyond the manga, Kubo maybe wasnt happy with the current portrayal of power yama had before he died. So i don't think y'all are even wrong but u cant't deny, there is huge inconsistency here.

The only elite member whom can be argued to be above Gremmy is Gerard imo, Gremmy was stated in both the manga and the novel to be the strongest sternritter
He states himself actually. There was a statement in front page of manga where 4 of the Elites are called as Strongest warriors of Yhwach.

Yes but so is the manga. But like i said two inconsistencies so all i did was pick which i preferred over the other. Im not fond of moving goalposts so it is what it is
Well agree to disagree but Obviously if you want to disregard one statement then Buzz B Tanking Yama flames would be more of an option than CFYOW statement.

Buzz B has too many anti feats which obviously puts him below Shikai Yama.

Why would Lille be > Gremmy who claims to be "the strongest Sternritter"?
Well in truth it's all just a claim, and his statement in CFYOW also pretty explicitly makes mention to his reputation among people who feared him so much they didn't bother approaching him, on the other hand, CFYOW makes it extremly clear that Lilttoto actually knew Gremmy, witnessed his defeat and knows his reiatsu distinctively yet she still claims the SS to be unrivaled and was in shock learning that they Yhwach and Jugram were defeated

Last edited:
How strong is base Gremmy? Didn't he resist a cut from Kenpachi? But then Kenpachi cut him after? I can see elites above base gremmy, but when he amps himself with clones atp maybe only gerard but idk

How strong is base Gremmy? Didn't he resist a cut from Kenpachi? But then Kenpachi cut him after? I can see elites above base gremmy, but when he amps himself with clones atp maybe only gerard but idk
in his base he is as durable and strong as he "imagines" himself to be, once kenpachi cut his steel durability he healed and become more durable i think

Well in truth all it's just a claim, and his statement in CFYOW also pretty explicitly makes mention to his reputation among people who feared him so much they didn't bother approaching him, on the other hand, CFYOW makes it extremly clear that Lilttoto actually knew Gremmy, witnessed his defeat and knows his reiatsu distinctively yet she still claims the SS to be unrivaled and was in shock learning that they Yhwach and Jugram were defeated
Great points

Pretty sure he's talking about the plot synopsis where it says "Yhwach assembles his strongest warriors" though I'm not sure if that's written by Kubo or his editors

Pretty sure he's talking about the plot synopsis where it says "Yhwach assembles his strongest warriors" though I'm not sure if that's written by Kubo or his editors
That wouldn’t include Gremmy because Gremmy is dead, but it would mean those 4 > remaining alive Sternritter

Gremmy is still called the strongest sternritter in CFYOW by the narrator, that he can beat anybody except Yhwach, its literally stated that after the seal was broken, nobody even dared to look at him, which would include everyone there, its narratively implied that Yhwach was the only one who could seal Gremmy, which would put him even above Jugram.

Lil saying they are unrivaled doesn't mean they are stronger than Gremmy imo in comparison to the amount of evidence he has it just means they are super powerful.

Back