• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Not exactly Yamamoto was going to sacrifice himself and the captains just to kill Aizen there, I can’t count that as win if you both die. That would of just resulted in a draw where they all died.
If it's no hold barred match then Yama didn't had to sacrifice anyone or anything. Yama shikai has enough range & it doesn't matter if Aizen uses KS or not.

Wonderweiss didn't absorb it, he sealed it inside of him, as soon as wonderweis was defeated the full power of the blast hit yamamoto, which he tanked and survived

Just to make sure, the only chars you can make matches as much as you can without worrying about reiatsu and non-existent bs are the quincy, right? Of course excluded someone like Gremmy, Jugram, and the Schutzstaffel

Not exactly Yamamoto was going to sacrifice himself and the captains just to kill Aizen there, I can’t count that as win if you both die. That would of just resulted in a draw where they all died.
The Captains were only going to be sacrificed because they were all in the range of Ennetsu Jigoku and Yama wasn’t going to die. His statement wouldn’t apply to himself when he directly contradicts it with a feat of suppressing all of the flames with his body alone to the point that the explosion was smaller than a single pillar of flame. Aizen already conceded that Yama wins if it comes down to power, something that is the case once he puts his hand on Aizen like we see in canon.

The misc Hollow profiles have been created, if anyone can help me add images, quotes (if any) to the profiles, and add the profiles themselves to the verse page it would be appreciated.
Done. Except for pictures for Hexapodus and Bulbous G. Above my pay grade to render the pictures I could find for them.

Edit: Here (Bulbous G and Hexapodus) if anyone wants to try to render them.

Just to make sure, the only chars you can make matches as much as you can without worrying about reiatsu and non-existent bs are the quincy, right? Of course excluded someone like Gremmy, Jugram, and the Schutzstaffel
Quinces and Fullbringers.

Gremmy, Jugram and the Schutzstaffel don't have Reiatsu Crush though, the only Quincues with Reiatsu Crush are Yhwach, Ichigo, Soul King and Hikone.

Quinces and Fullbringers.

Gremmy, Jugram and the Schutzstaffel don't have Reiatsu Crush though, the only Quincues with Reiatsu Crush are Yhwach, Ichigo, Soul King and Hikone.
I know, the reason i put Gremmy, Jugram, and Schutzstaffel outside from Quincy are because of their bs haxes lel

Damn. I guess Deceived gotta start explaining things from the scratch to them.

Dude who made the thread has no knowledge about bleach
pelicula-western.gif

The cm2 part has already been covered in previous threads, should make a rule for it in the future tbh
Ask Decieved when he comes back

Was there ever a Accepted OP planet size?
Im seeing calcs that make it massive, and the calcs we have rn dont reflect such sizes.

Back