• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

強過ぎる霊圧は感じ取れない。それを先に証明したのは、藍染だった―。
A reiatsu that is too strong canon be felt. Aizen is a proof of that. - Unsmaked.

drop that, you have lost your argument, not feeling the reiastu has nothing to do with hydrids. Simply it happens when you are astronomically stronger than your opponent.

and stop with that Yama > zaraki, yama has no feats over zaraki. Yama at best is > gremmy with his bankai.

zaraki is > gremmy with his eyepatch ON which is a more than x10 multiplier and without even his BANKAI. Tf Yama gonna do to zaraki when he is inferior in every aspect raging from feats, author statement, multiplier and narrative.
CFYWO blatantly shown you as consistency for that Zaraki being > Ichibei in base. It is just delusional at this point.

Now you even arguing Muken Aizen being weaker than god Aizen? Why Kubo even bothered to make Urahara say that, if he thinks god Aizen is stronger. Of course Muken Aizen is the strongest, he also fused with the zanpakuto as final gestuga tensho, which is the pinnacle of evolution, Aizen predicted he would have reached heights higher than final gestuga tensho ichigo after fusing with kyoka suigestu.

Not to mention Muken Aizen tanked 3 or 4 attack from Soul King Yhwach after he absorbed every sternitter + Gerard, literally the strongest characters ever in bleach.

CFYOW also said 3 times that the Hogyoku creates konpaku at soul king level, no databook needed, Aizen is still perfectly fused with the Hogyoku and he still get stronger off screen, so even with the dumbest interpretation Muken Aizen is still in the same tier as his god form.

so do you need to have shinigami genes and stuff to be able to use those weapons/swords and stuff seen in the first volume?

when I first read the series I thought ichigo was just a normal human just with the ability to see ghosts and stuff. Yet he was able to wield the weapon rukia gave him. Then I find out later his dad is a soul reaper and his mom is a Quincy. So then I realized why he could do this kind of stuff.

So it makes me wonder if a non-shinigami/Quincy person could wield those weapons and stuff.

assuming they can see ghosts and stuff like him.
may you answer this @Tyri456

CFYWO blatantly shown you as consistency for that Zaraki being > Ichibei in base. It is just delusional at this point.
I don't care about other arguments but Ichibe was weaker in CFYOW because of TYBW we don't even got a statement for him regaining complete power when he fought yhwach. I know MFS gonna hate me for saying this whatever.

Now you even arguing Muken Aizen being weaker than god Aizen? Why Kubo even bothered to make Urahara say that, if he thinks god Aizen is stronger. Of course Muken Aizen is the strongest, he also fused with the zanpakuto as final gestuga tensho, which is the pinnacle of evolution, Aizen predicted he would have reached heights higher than final gestuga tensho ichigo after fusing with kyoka suigestu.

Not to mention Muken Aizen tanked 3 or 4 attack from Soul King Yhwach after he absorbed every sternitter + Gerard, literally the strongest characters ever in bleach.
Ekstra, the reason why Yhwach won against Aizen and Ichigo is boths don't know about Yhwach's all abilities.If they only knew that Yhwach's could be resurrecting.
Aizen would not break the Kyoka Suigetsu. In this way, Yhwach could not rewrite the future for resurrection.

Ekstra, the reason why Yhwach won against Aizen and Ichigo is boths don't know about Yhwach's all abilities.If they only knew that Yhwach's could be resurrecting.
Aizen would not break the Kyoka Suigetsu. In this way, Yhwach could not rewrite the future for resurrection.
okay, without the almighty, Aizen and Ichigo would have won?

so do you need to have shinigami genes and stuff to be able to use those weapons/swords and stuff seen in the first volume?

when I first read the series I thought ichigo was just a normal human just with the ability to see ghosts and stuff. Yet he was able to wield the weapon rukia gave him. Then I find out later his dad is a soul reaper and his mom is a Quincy. So then I realized why he could do this kind of stuff.

So it makes me wonder if a non-shinigami/Quincy person could wield those weapons and stuff.

Anyone?

No. Shinigami aren’t a race so much as an occupation. They are just souls with a lot of power, learn specific methods of combat and receive Asauchis to imprint their souls onto to nurture their Zanpakuto spirits.
Ichigo’s intro is just what he is aware of. Using Rukia’s sealed Zanpakuto is because he specifically took all of her powers which, as seen with Ginjo, gives you the potential to use whatever they have in their kit (Ichigo just had no clue on any of it). It’s why the guard of Ichigo’s first sword is the same as Rukia’s since it’s her actual sword. Isshin being a Shinigami just meant that Ichigo would have a higher chance of being more spiritually aware, particularly as a descendant of one of the Five Noble Clans.

Being a Quincy on the other hand is genetic.

Technically anyone can have a Zanpakuto so long as their soul is strong enough to imprint upon an Asauchi.

Ichigo is a different case even compared to examples like Toshiro (who can speak to his Zan Spirit even before attending the academy and getting an Asauchi) since Zangetsu is a fusion of both Isshin’s Shinigami powers and White who got transferred to Ichigo when he was conceived. It’s why when imprinting his soul upon the Asauchi Oetsu made for him, Ichigo gets two swords in Shikai because he technically has two sources of power, his OG Quincy power he would have had because of his mom in the form of the Old Man and his Shinigami/Hollow power in Zangetsu.

… and then somewhere along the way he got a fragment of the Soul King to make a Fullbring because he needed a third power source for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Why does yhwach / ichigo not have passive EE through Soul crush on their profiles or atleast have it on the soul physiology page?
It's literally an inherent ability of soul crush due to being overwhelmingly stronger than the opponent

Why does yhwach / ichigo not have passive EE through Soul crush on their profiles or atleast have it on the soul physiology page?
It's literally an inherent ability of soul crush due to being overwhelmingly stronger than the opponent
Yeah i can probably get them passive EE. If not atomic deconstruction for sure

In cfyow it says soul reapers cant be harm by physical attacks on their spirit bodies.

It also says humans have no weapons that killing hollows.

I feel like grandfisher is slept on as an antagonist, like I know there’s better bleach antagonist but I think the impact of and story around grandfisher is dope

Im thinking whether Daemon Reflection ability would be triggered by Askin if he lowered the oxygen in an area for example?
And if Guenael would bypass Daemons ability also?

Im thinking whether Daemon Reflection ability would be triggered by Askin if he lowered the oxygen in an area for example?
If askin gets hit by an attack of daemon, he's invulnerable to any ability that he uses with his chakra, or whatever power is his source

Askin would most likely trigger the intent part of daemon ability.

Same for Lee i would assume , but it can't hit him when he is in stage 3 of his ability.

Back