• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Actually, did jugram break ichigo's zangetsu with the balance?
Considering that blocking his attack would be counted as good fortune, it split his sword in half.

Makes sense, considering how it was explained when he pierced cang du

All of this tied with the fact that even Yhwach couldn't split his sword in half with a single hit

Considering that blocking his attack would be counted as good fortune, it split his sword in half.

All of this tied with the fact that even Yhwach couldn't split his sword in half with a single hit
It seems like via power

Zangetsu was already chipped it may be broke via Pure power or balance. Yhwach already damaged enough if you ask me

You're not telling me that Yhwach wasn't able to cleanly split ichigo's sword in half while jugram can, it makes perfect sense with how his power worked against Cang Du

Hash stated the balance only works in his sphere of activity. He wasn't fighting ichigo so it shouldn't have been active

Hash stated the balance only works in his sphere of activity. He wasn't fighting ichigo so it shouldn't have been active

He was literally in front of Ichigo when he broke his sword, so that was definitely within his range or sphere of activity, but it's debatable if he used it or not.

He was literally in front of Ichigo when he broke his sword, so that was definitely within his range or sphere of activity, but it's debatable if he used it or not.
Ichigo was going for yhwach not him. Also misfortune has to occur first for his ability to active. Ichigo caused him no misfortune. Ichigos bankai isn't hard to break. Oetsu broke that shit easy.

Ichigo was going for yhwach not him. Also misfortune has to occur first for his ability to active. Ichigo caused him no misfortune. Ichigos bankai isn't hard to break. Oetsu broke that shit easy.
he doesn't need himt to cause misfortune where are you getting that info from?

Uryu fight
No, that's a different application?

He literally says any sort of harm done to him counts as misfortune, which will rain down upon his opponent with an even bigger magnitude

His damage transferal =/= probability based durability neg

The one downside to Bleach scaling is that to show a solid progression of power and speed through the whole series in a debate on its scaling, you've gotta comb through so much ******* material. Makes me wish I was a scaler for a short series

The one downside to Bleach scaling is that to show a solid progression of power and speed through the whole series in a debate on its scaling, you've gotta comb through so much ******* material. Makes me wish I was a scaler for a short series
On this topic, anyone got the Cero Oscuras being 10x scan handy?

Depends on aizen if you count evolution, without evolution Yamamoto most likely
Either way, aizen counted him as the biggest threat

Back