• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Also why didn’t yhwach prepare against ichigo and the others by just stealing all the schriffters abilities? (if he had all the powers of his soldiers, it might have helped) or maybe not because of aizen

If he was smart he should have killed all his men before the shinigami did then take their powers and then fight them.

but he’s arrogant that’s the problem
...... huh.....

Their powers return to Yhwach when they die. It doesn't matter if he steals them or waits for them to die. 😭 what're you even talking about. Like thanks to his Elite Sternritter he incapacitated pm everyone that invaded. He drastically reduced the amount of people he'd have to fight, thus increasing his odds of winning the battle.

...... huh.....

Their powers return to Yhwach when they die. It doesn't matter if he steals them or waits for them to die. 😭 what're you even talking about. Like thanks to his Elite Sternritter he incapacitated pm everyone that invaded. He drastically reduced the amount of people he'd have to fight, thus increasing his odds of winning the battle.
I wasn’t saying wait for them to die. Just kill all of his men then take their power.

It goes like this
  1. Yhwach has X goons
  2. When his goons die, he gets their powers
  3. Before they die, they can kill other people that wanna kill Yhwach
If Yhwach kills his goons first, he gets their powers but suffers a net loss as they haven’t murdered the people coming to off him. Killing his guys makes no logical sense.

It goes like this
  1. Yhwach has X goons
  2. When his goons die, he gets their powers
  3. Before they die, they can kill other people that wanna kill Yhwach
If Yhwach kills his goons first, he gets their powers but suffers a net loss as they haven’t murdered the people coming to off him. Killing his guys makes no logical sense.
Then how could he have won then?

was there any way in which he could have won.

novels aren't canon at this point.
318338382_683363519848025_665554173436619429_n.png

You know Liltotto in cfyow hints at Uryu and Ryuken being the only ones left to be capable of using Vollständig 🤙

I think the bleach creator is a big fan of German/Norse culture. Given the German names and the thor like dude and more.

although isn’t japan a big fan of German culture in general.

so do you need to have shinigami genes and stuff to be able to use those weapons/swords and stuff seen in the first volume?

when I first read the series I thought ichigo was just a normal human just with the ability to see ghosts and stuff. Yet he was able to wield the weapon rukia gave him. Then I find out later his dad is a soul reaper and his mom is a Quincy. So then I realized why he could do this kind of stuff.

So it makes me wonder if a non-shinigami/Quincy person could wield those weapons and stuff.

assuming they can see ghosts and stuff like him.

Back