• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Bleach's soul hax layers

So, I'm aware Bleach's soul hax has layers to it, but can someone give me a concise explanation of how it works?

I know that it starts with Lieutenant level characters, then basic Soul Physiology lets you resist it, then characters on and above Starrk's level can overcome that resistance. But is there more to it that I just missed?

It does have layers. Even the version to just see “spirits” like Karin can see fully “Ghosts” of people but yet she cannot see “Hollows” yet. Karin could only see “Grand Fisher” siluetee just like Chad with that Frog Hollow serial killer dude.

I'll eventually make a blog for the layering in Bleach, it's just that, as I always say, I have other projects in front of it. So it's gonna take me a bit to have enough free time and willpower to actually go through the entire series again and collect scans, references and other important evidence and compile it all up in a blog.

Back