• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Y’all really wanna scale him that high based on the fact that base Yama let him get a hit in and Yhwach was off guard. Naw
An offgard attack on a Yhwach that potentially used Blut Artery as we see a shot of Yhwach prepping an arrow while Chojiro was behind him in ep 6.

If Chojiro actually fought and took him head on, then he would scale. Not here.

An offgard attack on a Yhwach that potentially used Blut Artery as we see a shot of Yhwach prepping an arrow while Chojiro was behind him in ep 6.

If Chojiro actually fought and took him head on, then he would scale. Not here.
Way too much speculation to try and wank Sasakibe.

hard to say since that bankai he stole wasnt at the same power , which was stated by yama... so maybe he could steal it but couldnt bring out its full power?
Can he actually control it tho ? Yama clearly say that Chojiro's bankai that he honed for all those years wasn't that weak.
Because he didn't bother or have time to actually train with the Bankai, but we see very clearly that he's able to control the Bankai such as directing lightning projectiles at Yamamoto.

And even if we say he can't control the Bankai, it doesn't really change what I said, Shikai Chojiro stabbed Yhwach and Driscoll fodderized Shikai Chojiro

Essentially you'd get

Yhwach = Chojiro < Driscoll < Elites/other noteworthy Sternritter < Squad Zero etc

It really can't work unless we pretend Chojiro got massively weaker since 1000 years ago

meh fair enough but chojiro does still need a profile tho. but iirc it was scaling issues for the reason him not getting one

sasakibe off guarding Yhwach means nothing stop being a goober

But now we know how Yama was able to beat Yhwach in the past -> Yhwach was weakened from being back stabbed (WB moment) and couldn’t defeat Bankai Yama afterwards
In his fight with yama they showed how Yhwach was losing to Yama 1000 years ago, in this episode they showed that after that Yhwach was cornered, Chojiro pierced him and Yama gave him the finishing blow.
I confess that when the old man's body fell to the ground, my eyes got a little wet. :cry:
Me as well, but out of happiness.

Prime Yama = Arrancar Arc Yama with two hands.

Chojiro does not scale to current Yhwach nor current Yama due to injuring them when they were weaker in the past.

He can have a profile, but he needs to be less than Post Bankai Training Ichigo in his Shikai while his Bankai is essentially unknown as it going all put merely cut Yama in his base.

Past Base Yama could only be argued to potentially be around Base Unohana.

Ichigo one shotting Chojiro with his bare hands has to be among Kubo's greatest mistakes lol

Bro clearly didn't care for him after letting SS Arc Ichigo one shot him barehanded and just retconned his power level in his backstory with his OP Bankai to make us feel bad for Yama losing a trusted soldier lmao

Like honestly, he should have swapped him out for a different Lieutenant for Ichigo to one shot back in SS

I always figured for the dude to be Yama's right hand man he's got to be stronger than the other Lieutenants and like captain level at minimum

i dont see why we cant scale him to a base juha, his bankai even harmed prime yama... its not even that much of a reach
I don’t think you really understand what you are writing honestly

“base Juha” - we don’t really know how strong he was
“arming prima Yama” - he created a cut on base Yama…. with his bankai…. Not shikai neither bankai Yama.
Meanwhile current juha could control Yama bankai, so the feat are very different and inconsistent given the massive difference of all those form.

your reasoning doesn’t make sense at all

ah yes, chojiro getting slap by ss arc Ichigo doesnt help either

Chojiro is a terrible character in scaling, Kubo handled it too bad to properly scale hence why he even show chojito getting an off guard attack form behind, he clearly doesn’t want him to scale yet he want to make him impressive, he just handled him badly since the SS arc, and that’s it. We can’t really give him a solid rating.

i normally scale base juha to yamas bankai , since he did say hes the only one who could handle it. which scales fullbring ichigo i guess since he injured his arm.. at least thats how i see it

I mean, putting aside the fact that we don't know how strong Yhwach was back then and also the fact that Chojiro scaling to Yhwach or Yamamoto would create huge scaling issues, having to overcome passive Reiatsu is a thing and we've used it in scaling before, so I don't really see why Chojiro wouldn't scale when he blatantly did this in order to harm Yhwach.

I mean, putting aside the fact that we don't know how strong Yhwach was back then and also the fact that Chojiro scaling to Yhwach or Yamamoto would create huge scaling issues, having to overcome passive Reiatsu is a thing and we've used it in scaling before, so I don't really see why Chojiro wouldn't scale when he blatantly did this in order to harm Yhwach.
We just know that older age > young age actually.

This is literal perfection

unknown.png

Here it seems ichigo is seeing everyone in SS from the garganta. Do yall think this cosmic awareness

I think so, I believe Aizen got it for similar reasoning.

Ngl it was weird that Ichigo took Akon to the soul reapers officers to heal him but left Byakuya to die there lmao
Almost like one of them had no fatal injuries but the other had fatal injuries 🗿 and yes I know Kubo retracts his decision to kill Byakuya but that’s not til later so I’m gonna ignore that here

Looks like Ichigo used Sonido. His reiatsu disappeared when he flashed stepped.

Yhwach has a new attack called Qualkreis. Summons a bunch reishi arrows to attack his enemies and they can also be used to push shit with. Nice.

Edit:

Here it seems ichigo is seeing everyone in SS from the garganta. Do yall think this cosmic awareness

Yeah if you can sense shit from different dimensions you get it.

Ichigo's movement when his reiatsu disappears, is it a Sonido?
Nah, he was above the Seireitei after he beat that stern, so they felt his Reiatsu till he disappeared to go to talk to Byakuya, then again he raised his Reiatsu when Byakuya told him to save the soul society and Haschwalth felt him again

Back