• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Never really saw why we always gave bankai 5x when its 5-10x
I really think people like Yama,Unohana,Shunsui,Ichigo,byakuya, should have 10x
Based on Yama saying Ichigo Zanpakuto still has room for growth but he already mastered his 1000yrs ago But didnt showcase it.
Mastering a Bankai should give 10x
(So perhaps ichigo not 😂)
Yoruichi also says it depends on strength and Training and their Zanpakuto.

I wonder if ichibei hax would work on current zaraki since battle between shinigami is about reiatsu quantity,, unless Ichibei conceptual hax ignore that law.

We got some very good Staff for episode 8
Animators worked on: Bleach,Bleach movies,Naruto movies,Demon Slayer district arc,Fate Zero,Akudama Drive,Fate Grand Order,Dragonball Super and broly movie…
Storyboard director worked on Attack on Titan Movie and Ultraman and some old Japanese series snd movies.

Can't Kisuke and Mayuri work together to find a way to make Kumamura human again, that will be so much better I didn't like what happened to him tbh

Can't Kisuke and Mayuri work together to find a way to make Kumamura human again, that will be so much better I didn't like what happened to him tbh
I didn't like it, but I understood that it took so much for him to understand his true nature, so much for his clan to return to the SS.

We got some very good Staff for episode 8
Animators worked on: Bleach,Bleach movies,Naruto movies,Demon Slayer district arc,Fate Zero,Akudama Drive,Fate Grand Order,Dragonball Super and broly movie…
Storyboard director worked on Attack on Titan Movie and Ultraman and some old Japanese series snd movies.
Episode 8 will have a comedy part and only the introduction of the zero division, along with shunsui's decisions about zaraki, I don't know if they will show the komamura part now tooclan to return to the SS.

Komamura paid the price of his vengeance like Tosen and Gin . The fact that he is still alive and chillin as a foxxo is already good enough.

Komamura paid the price of his vengeance like Tosen and Gin . The fact that he is still alive and chillin as a foxxo is already good enough.
His human form was cool asf, mfs in the shinigami research department should find a way to undo that transformation

Forgot to post this here:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/hagoromo-vs-aizen-2285210/#js-message-26166934

Go have a good laugh as I destroy Desmond, aka Mr. SS and WOTL share the same star
Yeah it's pretty simple, according to CFYOW th Garganta works like an outer space to the SS and WoTL, aka it surrounds them in the same way the space surrounds Earth and Jupiter, meaning what the Garganta surrounds aren't the planets but the dimensions themselves, in TYBW context, SS and WoTL are used for the dimensions because Yoruichi's panel show how the garganta surrounds them (the dimensions)

Comic vine is just so bad it's unbelieavable
332fb9fcb939a74ed34f13c5e834a682.jpg

is it possible for a bankai amp to be greater than 10? yoruichi states that its generally a 5-10x amp which could mean that in rare cases it could be greater than that

is it possible for a bankai amp to be greater than 10? yoruichi states that its generally a 5-10x amp which could mean that in rare cases it could be greater than that
Yes it is possible for Bankai to be less or greater than 5-10x but generally they’re within that range

Yes it is possible for Bankai to be less or greater than 5-10x but generally they’re within that range
Honestly if Blut is comparable to a Bankai amp then FB Bankai Ichigo is an example of being way higher than an average Bankai boost. Quilge while using VS+Ayon’s powers had to keep his Blut Vene maxed out and he was still getting hurt by a casual Ichigo

Currently SB holds the record for the most amount of ret.ards per square meter, although CV is at a close second place and is desperately trying to dethrone SB from its position.

Edit: Wow, the "R" word is actually censored. Didn't know that.

Currently SB holds the record for the most amount of ret.ards per square meter, although CV is at a close second place and is desperately trying to dethrone SB from its position.

Edit: Wow, the "R" word is actually censored. Didn't know that.
Desmond "debunked" you. All you're doing now is coping 🥱

Back