• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

anyone have scans of the novels being in fact canon; just need them to rub it in someones face
1.Kubo is listed as author.
2.Kubo said on club outside he wrote the general contents of the novels.
3.Theirs a interview at the end of cfyow'3 where kubo pretty much says it's canon

You guys think the reason Ichigo was able to tank the Sokyoku is bcs Zangetsu Released enough reiatsu to resist against it?

Just saw someone ask how Garganta is a Void bcs Shinigami can travel it but have no Void Manip Resistance and that time exists inside it?? Like what.

Ya know I didn’t think they’d top episode 6 at all, but this episode is actually perfection. Easily the best episode to date in all of Bleach imo
Def agree, the animation,Extra content,Soundtrack,emotion…
Everything about this episode was perfect, i love this episode more than episode 6

sasakibe off guarding Yhwach means nothing stop being a goober

But now we know how Yama was able to beat Yhwach in the past -> Yhwach was weakened from being back stabbed (WB moment) and couldn’t defeat Bankai Yama afterwards

sasakibe off guarding Yhwach means nothing stop being a goober

But now we know how Yama was able to beat Yhwach in the past -> Yhwach was weakened from being back stabbed (WB moment) and couldn’t defeat Bankai Yama afterwards
I mean even if it did, it doesnt mean anything, thats sasakibe in the past when he was stronger.

i dont see why we cant scale him to a base juha, his bankai even harmed prime yama... its not even that much of a reach

i dont see why we cant scale him to a base juha, his bankai even harmed prime yama... its not even that much of a reach
Maybe if Chojiro had like a flashback key or something and we assume Chojiro got massively weaker, but for TYBW Chojiro, Driscoll would probably create a huge issue for that as he scales both to Chojiro himself and his Bankai for being able to steal and control it.

hard to say since that bankai he stole wasnt at the same power , which was stated by yama... so maybe he could steal it but couldnt bring out its full power?

Maybe if Chojiro had like a flashback key or something and we assume Chojiro got massively weaker, but for TYBW Chojiro, Driscoll would probably create a huge issue for that as he scales both to Chojiro himself and his Bankai for being able to steal and control it.
Can he actually control it tho ? Yama clearly say that Chojiro's bankai that he honed for all those years wasn't that weak.

Back