• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Is there a reason why we don’t scale Uryu to True Shikai Ichigo? He was able to clash with him and fight on par with him
It's pretty clear that Ichigo only ever got serious against SK Yhwach, which is demonstrated from his Reiatsu and Yhwach's own comment

There's also a plethora of inconsistencies that would arise from Uryu and therefore Jugram scaling to True Shikai Ichigo since it would make both immeasurably superior to base Yhwach

Plus if base Yhwach ended up scaling to High 4-C, it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, no? Nobody scales to base Yhwach besides Ichibe

Also why does Nanao scale to Sub-Relativistic+ whereas Shunsui only scales to regular Sub-Relativistic??

Bleach verse has a lot of weird stuff on here

Ichigo was furious against Uryu tho, I cant see why he wouldn’t be serious
I already pointed out why that is wrong, Ichigo explicitly only went all out against SK Yhwach, furthermore, making Uryu = TS Ichigo changes the entire TYBW scaling because of Jugram who could match Uryu, it's not as simple as just changing Uryu
  • Uryu becomes High 4-C for fighting TS Ichigo
  • Jugram becomes High 4-C for fighting Uryu
  • Gremmy becomes High 4-C for being the defacto strongest Sternritter below Yhwach so he's automatically above Jugram
  • Shikai Kenpachi becomes High 4-C for beating Gremmy
  • Gerard becomes High 4-C for pressuring, damaging and tanking Shikai Kenpachi
  • Toshiro becomes High 4-C for cutting Hoffnung in half when Kenpachi couldn't
  • Byakuya becomes High 4-C for damaging and blocking Gerard
  • Bankai Yamamoto becomes High 4-C because Yhwach is the only Quincy that can handle his Bankai's power
There are so many more this would change but I cba to list them

Is there a scan for this?

iirc Kenpachi didn’t actually physically defeat Gremmy, Gremmy just killed himself with his own power
0673-006.png
Yhwach is aware of everything that happens in the three realms when he absorbs the SK, so it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever for Yhwach to later say "You've grown strong... No that is the power you are supposed to have" if Ichigo already went all out against Uryu, the point of this moment is to clearly show that Ichigo is actually serious now and unleashing his full power.

Kenpachi matched, tanked and cut Gremmy numerous times...you cannot argue that he doesn't scale to Gremmy, and he already does on his profile.

Is there a reason why we don’t scale Uryu to True Shikai Ichigo? He was able to clash with him and fight on par with him
All he did was shoot arrows which never landed. Plus this TS ichigo was holding back till his fight with Yhwach so it's hard to scale him

Ichigo did hurt his hand when breaking one of Uryuu's arrow.

But as mentionned already, Ichigo wasn't serious and could be implied to be even more nerfed in this moment due to the mental stress of Uryuu seemingly being fully on the quincy's side , to the point of being okay with the destruction of the worlds.

Problem with true shikai Ichigo is that he easily suppress his power how much he likes, he can easily go from 0 to 100, there is an enormous difference between the Ichigo that release his reiastu when he face 1vs1 Yhwach and the Ichigo playing with the sternitters saying he didn’t want to kill them.

Ishida isnt even mentioned to the notable threats that could beat hikone, he would have been mentioned if he was really massively stronger than the likes of Ichibei Imo

Regarding Royd

@Arc7Kuroi @Purgy

wasnt there a panel of fake Yhwach having still in his hand kenpachi when Yamamoto arrives? Yhwach then straight up fight Yamamoto and we see he was fake, so when he changed with Yhwach if he had kenpachi on his hand when Yama arrives? I need to read again it though not 100% sure

Last edited:
Regarding Royd

@Arc7Kuroi @Purgy

wasnt there a panel of fake Yhwach having still in his hand kenpachi when Yamamoto arrives? Yhwach then straight up fight Yamamoto and we see he was fake so when he changed with Yhwach if he had kenpachi on his hand when Yama arrives? I need to read again it though not 100% sure
Bro that was Royd, no way Yhwach fought Kenpachi and then switch with a fake one, dang that would be the most historical disrespect in whole bleach

Yhwach: Finally, I defeated that monster
Yama arrives…
Yhwach: Dang, not that old man again, got no time, Royd come here and fight with him

The only way Yhwach vs Kenpachi makes sense would be:

Kenpachi arrives > fights Yhwach > Kenpachi loses > Yhwach trades with Royd and goes to see Aizen > Yhwach/Royd picks up where Yhwach left off and goes to kill Kenpachi (or mock/humiliate him) > Yamamoto arrives shortly after.

Plausible.

It might make sense, if Yhwach moves into Muken only after Yama leaves the First Division. The exchange with Royd would be more plausible

Kenpachi arrives > fights Yhwach > Kenpachi loses > Yhwach trades with Royd and goes to see Aizen > Yhwach/Royd picks up where Yhwach left off and goes to kill Kenpachi (or mock/humiliate him) > Yamamoto arrives shortly after.

Plausible.
I can agree

but I want to see the proof is the real

Dang Arc, I would agree to him, but I feel bad for Yama to receive this high quality of disrespect

From Bleach The Dagger (a mini info pamphlet of sorts akin to Memories of the Soul):

unknown.png

Bottom Right: "The strong Zaraki Kenpachi was specified to be a Special War Potential, the end result was that he was defeated by Yhwach”

Ichigo did hurt his hand when breaking one of Uryuu's arrow.

But as mentionned already, Ichigo wasn't serious and could be implied to be even more nerfed in this moment due to the mental stress of Uryuu seemingly being fully on the quincy's side , to the point of being okay with the destruction of the worlds.
That was lille's arrow not uryu

Plausible.
Occams razor this argument relies on way too many assumptions.

Bottom Right: "The strong Zaraki Kenpachi was specified to be a Special War Potential, the end result was that he was defeated by Yhwach”
That doesn't inherently prove that it was Yhwach himself that slapped up Kenpachi during that encounter. 🦍

"He was defeated by Yhwach" isn't a contradictory statement against the assertion that Royd Loyd was the one who slapped Kenpachi up instead of Yhwach himself since Royd Loyd was physically disguise as Yhwach at that specific point of time, which would be perfectly in line with the statement "He was defeated by Yhwach" because he was defeated by "Yhwach", it was just Royd in disguise as Yhwach.

It also takes more assumptions to claim that for some reason the real Yhwach came out of nowhere to slap Kenpachi up, than proceeds to dip compared to the assertion that Royd Loyd, while disguise as Yhwach slapped up Kenpachi on his way to fight Yamamoto.

It would also contradict the fact Yhwach was specifically talking to Aizen at that point of time while Royd was doing his stuff, you'd have to assert that Yhwach stopped talking to Aizen just to do this action, than teleport back to Aizen to continue the conversation they were having previously. It just doesn't make logical sense in comparison to the claim that it was Royd Loyd who dicked on Kenpachi.

Arc7Female proving once again why she's a Reio victim smdh.

That doesn't inherently prove that it was Yhwach himself that slapped up Kenpachi during that encounter. 🦍

"He was defeated by Yhwach" isn't a contradictory statement against the assertion that Royd Loyd was the one who slapped Kenpachi up instead of Yhwach himself since Royd Loyd was physically disguise as Yhwach at that specific point of time, which would be perfectly in line with the statement "He was defeated by Yhwach" because he was defeated by "Yhwach", it was just Royd in disguise as Yhwach.

It also takes more assumptions to claim that for some reason the real Yhwach came out of nowhere to slap Kenpachi up, than proceeds to dip compared to the assertion that Royd Loyd, while disguise as Yhwach slapped up Kenpachi on his way to fight Yamamoto.

It would also contradict the fact Yhwach was specifically talking to Aizen at that point of time while Royd was doing his stuff, you'd have to assert that Yhwach stopped talking to Aizen just to do this action, than teleport back to Aizen to continue the conversation they were having previously. It just doesn't make logical sense in comparison to the claim that it was Royd Loyd who dicked on Kenpachi.

Arc7Female proving once again why she's a Reio victim smdh.
I prefer to go with an omniscient narrator claiming Yhwach defeated Kenpachi, rather than making an assumption. Someone already pointed out Yhwach could’ve swapped after defeating Kenpachi, and it fits fine.

Deceived continuing his FKT Kisuke < Ulq level takes 💀

I prefer to go with an omniscient narrator claiming Yhwach defeated Kenpachi, rather than making an assumption. Someone already pointed out Yhwach could’ve swapped after defeating Kenpachi, and it fits fine.
It doesn't inherently prove your claim Arc, that's just object reality, your cope doesn't counter what i said 🦧

Concession Accepted via burden of rejoinder GG

Deceived continuing his FKT Kisuke < Ulq level takes 💀
Reio35 Harem Member acting brazy rn.

It doesn't inherently prove your claim Arc, that's just object reality, your cope doesn't counter what i said 🦧

Concession Accepted via burden of rejoinder GG
Occam’s razor GG. An omniscient narrator, like the one providing the statement, wouldn’t be limited by the in character knowledge on Royd Loyd. Considering said omniscient narrator claims Yhwach defeated Kenpachi, Occam’s Razor sides with my interpretation. Furthermore, my interpretation isn’t contradicted by any information inherently.

The cope continues decieved

I’m fully sure the anime will show us this if it is the case, since Kubo said it would explain on some things, we will clearly see in the anime if it is Yhwach or royd

I’m fully sure the anime will show us this if it is the case, since Kubo said it would explain on some things, we will clearly see in the anime if it is Yhwach or royd
Yeah the anime could show a flashback of when Yhwach swapped out with Royd when he brings it up to Yama

Tbh it doesn’t really affect the scaling that much, either way Yhwach, Gremmy, and the elite Sternritter are gonna scale above early TYBW Kenpachi, and they all scale above Royd anyhow.

Occam’s razor GG. An omniscient narrator, like the one providing the statement, wouldn’t be limited by the in character knowledge on Royd Loyd. Considering said omniscient narrator claims Yhwach defeated Kenpachi, Occam’s Razor sides with my interpretation. Furthermore, my interpretation isn’t contradicted by any information inherently.
I’m not following this but i fail to see how this is a rebuttal to Deceived’s point.

He’s just arguing that the statement is contextually referring to Royd. No reason a narrator can’t do that. Occam’s razor doesn’t state the simplest solution always must be taken, it simply states entities shouldn’t be multiplied beyond necessity. Deceived is arguing that there is justification for his more complex claim, so occams really wouldn’t apply here.

The statement being from an omniscient narrator doesn't negate the assumptions that can be made about the statement, since the statement isn't saying this was objectively Yhwach himself that was the one who destroyed Kenpachi, it just states that it was Yhwach who defeated Kenpachi, which has multiple interpretations. And i believe my interpretation is the most consistent one logically and narratively.

Also, "the Statement would be limited by the in character knowledge of Royd Loyd" isn't a counter to what i'm saying since the statement isn't one of objective fact in the context of who specifically was the one who defeated Kenpachi, just because a statement is made by an omniscient narrator doesn't mean the statement doesn't have or requires additional context from the Manga.

Bad argumentation.

The cope continues decieved
🦧

“Yhwach defeated Kenpachi” does not have multiple interpretations. It has a single interpretation, Yhwach, the leader of the Quincy and the main antag of the final arc, defeated Kenpachi in combat. This is not some vague comment that has a variety of interpretations. It is simply telling us who defeated Kenpachi Zaraki, that being Yhwach.

The only piece of information I have to assume is that Yhwach swapped with Royd after defeating Kenpachi. Which is logically deduced from The Dagger statement, and holds 0 contradictions.

We’re witnessing two orangutans in their natural habitat, doing natural things.
3* you’re included

Back