• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I would've made a channel in the last 2 years if I had a decent accent back then, at that time I was having discussions almost everyday on FB, discord, and here.

Now I'm too lazy and only talk about bleach powerscaling when I'm bored.

He mentioned ulquiorra's transformation power level not just the fight. Also quash means cancel. The ceros quashed each other because they were equal in power. Not to mention ulquiorra was in the middle of the blast and received 0 damage

Dishonesty is one hell of a drug
You’re peak irony.

When 2 novels compare kisukes strongest attack to grimmjows GRC. That obviously means their both are around the same level

What the heck am I reading, did he really say this and that?

7759177-screenshot21.png

7759173-screenshot20.png

"威力という一面でも決して「王虚の閃光」にひけをとらない、あるいは上回っている可能性すらある強力な鬼道の一撃。

This is a powerful Kido that is no less powerful or may even surpass, the "Gran Rey Cero" in terms of power."

Spafwy

This statement just means their relative in power and the one from cfyow says something similar

IMO Large Star to Solar Naruto is the highest you can reasonably scale the verse

My personal scaling range for Naruto is: low end moon to planet, high end large star to solar.

My personal scaling range for Bleach (because this is a Bleach channel) is: low end planet to large planet, high end low multi.

Although personally I think uni to uni+ is the real sweat spot for Bleach.

Back