• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Is there any indication that the Weakened Soul King emits Reiatsu :unsure:
I only had this on Hand, They basically carved away his powers(divided) until they could use and control him,bcs if he didnt he could have used his power to escape and kill them all

Is there any indication that the Weakened Soul King emits Reiatsu :unsure:
But also there is no other way to hold the realms in place, they user Yhwach bcs he still had reiatsu in his corpse but if he didnt they would have used Ichigo and given him the name if Reio

the number zero of Cien was given to him by Aizen, and we know Aizen dominates Espada by force, not to mention Cien call him Lord.

amazing how strong Aizen and Yamamoto were always since the beginning, additionally I noticed that Aizen say that without wonderweiss Yamamoto would PROBABLY, key word probably win in 1vs1, this nonetheless mean Aizen can someone put a fight against him if both being serious.

Could anybody tell me which characters are Top Tiers in Naruto and One Piece.
God tiers are like Naruto,Sasuke,Kaguya,Isshiki…

Could anybody tell me which characters are Top Tiers in Naruto and One Piece.
God tiers are like Naruto,Sasuke,Kaguya,Isshiki
Naruto top tiers I think are like Hashirama, Madara pre ten tails, Juubito, KCM Minato, pre six paths Nard and Sauce and pretty much anyone that can scale to the nine tails or the weakened ten tails Óbito made.

One Piece Top Tiers are just people that can harm the Yonko or Admirals but not actually win. So Marco, Zoro, King, Yamato, Ace, probably Sabo, maybe the Scabbard w/ Ryou? You might even be able to consider the current Garp and Rayleigh top tier.

the number zero of Cien was given to him by Aizen, and we know Aizen dominates Espada by force, not to mention Cien call him Lord.

amazing how strong Aizen and Yamamoto were always since the beginning, additionally I noticed that Aizen say that without wonderweiss Yamamoto would PROBABLY, key word probably win in 1vs1, this nonetheless mean Aizen can someone put a fight against him if both being serious.
Tbf I hate Yama, and Aizen is one of my favourite characters in the series but I think Yama would've destroyed Aizen in 1vs1 easily.

I think it would've been out of character for Aizen to say explicitly that Yama would stomp on him lol that's why he said "you will probably win".
Thats just my opinion tho

Oh btw I meant in a 1vs1 fight like only using the swords and other soul reapers skills (kido, hakoda..itc)

If Aizen is using KS, Yama will have to destroy the whole area like how he planned to during fkt

Yamamoto had to prep an attack just to beat
Aizen. That alone proves he's not above him. In h2h combat I think aizen is slapping yama

The way I see it is this:
Shikai Yama >= base Aizen >~ base Yama
Considering Aizen developed countermeasures for Yama’s Shikai it should bare minimum have some kind of threat towards Aizen

Tbf I hate Yama, and Aizen is one of my favourite characters in the series but I think Yama would've destroyed Aizen in 1vs1 easily.

I think it would've been out of character for Aizen to say explicitly that Yama would stomp on him lol that's why he said "you will probably win".
Thats just my opinion tho
naw, Aizen > Yama

Naruto low end is MC+ mid scale is moon to planet High end solar.

Bleach low end is large planet mid scale low multiversal high end large boundless

Naruto low end is MC+ mid scale is moon to planet High end solar.

Bleach low end is large planet mid scale low multiversal high end large boundless
You almost had sumn good going until you said “large boundless”

Highest reasonable scale you can get for bleach is 5D using the Aizen statements from Deicide, anything else is massive over interpretations of statements

You almost had sumn good going until you said “large boundless”

Highest reasonable scale you can get for bleach is 5D using the Aizen statements from Deicide, anything else is massive over interpretations of statements
Large boundless was joke lol.

And yeah pre retcond dangai ichigo is 5D. The soul palace also could be a higher dimensional realm. Ichibei calls it a higher world in cfyow

Screenshot_20220903-135110_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220903-135236_Gallery.jpg

Oh btw I meant in a 1vs1 fight like only using the swords and other soul reapers skills (kido, hakoda..itc)

If Aizen is using KS, Yama will have to destroy the whole area like how he planned to during fkt
don’t underestimate Aizen, Aizen one shotting and blitzing shunsui + captains + top 3 espada + vizards is so an underrated feat imo. Like one shotting in short time people of the caliber of starrk, baraggan or shunsui without putting effort at all is huge.

No one in the series could one shots characters of that tier so easily even in the future, neither Lille barro, neither Tokinada neither Yama, we only know Yama is stronger than Aizen because it is stated to be the strongest, which I agree with him to be the strongest but Aizen is up there in term of sheer strength/reiastu. Yamamoto also needed to go shikai against shunsui + ukitake, so he is not beating Aizen easy at all.

don’t underestimate Aizen, Aizen one shotting and blitzing shunsui + captains + top 3 espada + vizards is so an underrated feat imo. Like one shotting in short time people of the caliber of starrk, baraggan or shunsui without putting effort at all is huge.

No one in the series could one shots characters of that tier so easily even in the future, neither Lille barro, neither Tokinada neither Yama, we only know Yama is stronger than Aizen because it is stated to be the strongest, which I agree with him to be the strongest but Aizen is up there in term of sheer strength/reiastu. Yamamoto also needed to go shikai against shunsui + ukitake, so he is not beating Aizen easy at all.
Yama base vs Aizen base seems an interesting match without prep time

Yama's physicals are up their for sure he punched a hole in wonderize who can one shot captains like ukikitake,even broke toshiros ice mountain which could hold down halibel. Also fought royd who no diffed kenpachi

Yama's physicals are up their for sure he punched a hole in wonderize who can one shot captains like ukikitake,even broke toshiros ice mountain which could hold down halibel. Also fought royd who no diffed kenpachi
Last one was not base as I remember?

Royd never fought Kenpachi. Kubo confirmed that Yhwach took down Kenny

Yhwach fought Kenpachi? Where is that stated?
One of the fight poll results in 13 Blades is "Kenpachi vs Yhwach", which people use to say Yhwach is the one that bodied Kenpachi and not Royd Lloyd, however there are multiple issues with this.

Arc might be referring to something else though

One of the fight poll results in 13 Blades is "Kenpachi vs Yhwach", which people use to say Yhwach is the one that bodied Kenpachi and not Royd Lloyd, however there are multiple issues with this.

Arc might be referring to something else though
I think it is more to give a shocking to viewers or most likely a hope for an insane fight in my opinion.

Back