• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Y’all know the blade beneath the white shell is his true Zanpakuto right? And that Ichigo absorbed the white shell into him, and never truly lost his powers? The only thing nerfing him against Yhwach was his injuries.
This, we can say that despite Ichigo being injured his zanpakuto was a full power and true bankai, tsukishima and orihime even restored the Quincy reiastu Ichigo absorbed to make the blade white

Y’all know the blade beneath the white shell is his true Zanpakuto right? And that Ichigo absorbed the white shell into him, and never truly lost his powers? The only thing nerfing him against Yhwach was his injuries.
What does it matter ? It's still sheathed and thus is less potent.

Even if ichigo regained his powers because Tsukishima/Orihime hax, Yhwach still got a hella more powerfull from absorbing them.

"The only thing nerfing him are his injuries"
Yeah no. Not being in HoS, using a sheathed sword and not even using a Gran Rey Getsuga are also awfully limitting his potential maximum power.

What does it matter ? It's still sheathed and thus is less potent.

Even if ichigo regained his powers because Tsukishima/Orihime hax, Yhwach still got a hella more powerfull from absorbing them.

"The only thing nerfing him are his injuries"
Yeah no. Not being in HoS, using a sheathed sword and not even using a Gran Rey Getsuga are also awfully limitting his potential maximum power.
It is not less potent, that’s true Zangestu

With Ichigo have him cutting the soul king in shikai which should be planet+ stack his other forms and he's like 100× planet.

And if you use butterfly aizen being soul king level you can scale him far higher

Only good scales war arc naruto has is creating a moon with CT which is like moon+.

With his movie feat he scales to toneri who moved the moon which is like small planet.. Which he did in BSM tho we don't how much stronger he would be with 6 paths added. Only way he can ever scale naruto relative if not higher is his wank madara god tree calc. Or wanking kurama to planet level based on the statement he can turn the world to ash
Cutting the WSK is far more impressive than just planetary 👀

I think you missed his point. The sheathe makes the sword less potent as it’s just that, a sheathe.
he killed Yhwach with the unsheathed Zangetsu. Or y’all talking about when he used the Getsuga?

I think you missed his point. The sheathe makes the sword less potent as it’s just that, a sheathe.
The zanpakuto without the sheat is a different zanpakuto, it literally change shape, and it is called true Zangestu and Ichigo absorbed the sheathe anyway

Last edited:
he killed Yhwach with the unsheathed Zangetsu. Or y’all talking about when he used the Getsuga?
Ye, when he jumped him from behind for the first kill.
The zanpakuto without the sheat is a different zanpakuto, it literally change shape, and it called true Zangestu and Ichigo absorbes the sheathe anyway
Aight so Naeblis is saying that his normal Bankai had a sheathe. Sheathes protect the blade but don’t increase their cutting power (or they wouldn’t be made separate things) and actually hamper it so that one can carry the sword around without dicing everything around them by accident. This means that, in addition to True Zangetsu straight up having better feats, True Bankai can be reasonably assumed to have less power in its attack.

Seth definitely thinks Baryon Mode is millions of times of an amp with a weird nerdy (kinda Cool tho since I dig nerdy stuff) energy efficiency argument and also is thinks Momo is likely above Kaguya.

Well disregard what I said then 😭 I thought y’all were downplaying the true zangetsu
Yeah , i'm talking about the first Yhwach kill. The second and true kill face a lot downplay by a lot of people because Yhwach was "powerless because of the arrow", so i stopped arguing about it. Sorry for the confusion.

Ngl even if you think Baryon Mode is stronger than Ichigo, it’s so short lasting, Ichigo would take the beating and Naruto would end up killing himself.

Ngl even if you think Baryon Mode is stronger than Ichigo, it’s so short lasting, Ichigo would take the beating and Naruto would end up killing himself.
"But don't you understand that Baryon mode will kill Ichigo regardless by reducing his lifespan"

Even though it didn't even manage to kill someone with less than 15 days left or something 💀

Seth definitely thinks Baryon Mode is millions of times of an amp with a weird nerdy (kinda Cool tho since I dig nerdy stuff) energy efficiency argument and also is thinks Momo is likely above Kaguya.
Could Momo eat an ash-killing bone and TSB since they are made out of chakra?

Didnt Seth say that they didnt include Baryon Mode because Naruto would Stomp Ichigo then 😂
I believe Naruto wins. But Baryon mod is useless. It takes a few hours of Ichigo’s life span? Cool. Then what? Ichigo’s life span could be that of a human or that of a shinigami and even if he dies in his human body he still haves the life span of a shinigami, hollow, and quincy inside of him. Ichigo’s life span overshadows Isshiki’s lifespan and Naruto’s feat with that power and his time limit before Kurama dies. Is useless. That’s if it would work on Ichigo in the first place. Baryon works by connecting the “chakra” in everything between them and Ichigo has no chakra.

Yeah , i'm talking about the first Yhwach kill. The second and true kill face a lot downplay by a lot of people because Yhwach was "powerless because of the arrow", so i stopped arguing about it. Sorry for the confusion.
The downplay is so ez to debunk

No Seth thinks Aizen>>>madara only cause aizens hax. But he has Madara with higher ap. But this was a while back so maybe he has better scaling for aizen

Back