• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I’m genuinely curious to see how Seth will tier Ichigo/what feats he finds valid.
I’m pretty sure he’s outright said he’s not gonna use the Uni scales for either. He actually started getting mad on stream when fans trolled him about bleach uni scales and how he stomps naruto.

I’m pretty sure he’s outright said he’s not gonna use the Uni scales for either. He actually started getting mad on stream when fans trolled him about bleach uni scales and how he stomps naruto.
Yes I remember him being on major copium “all the top Naruto debaters think Naruto is universal!”

Yeah , he already said that there will not be universal scaling , said he did not want to turn it into an hour long tangent on ether or not they are universal or somethi like that

Untrue most of the top naruto debaters have him at planet-star level. While the top debaters in general have ichigo at multi galaxy-universal+.
Idk man I see so many uni Nard people. Although personally I think large star through multi solar is a better high end argument for Nard.

Untrue most of the top naruto debaters have him at planet-star level. While the top debaters in general have ichigo at multi galaxy-universal+.

Screenshot-20220501-105702-Tik-Tok.jpg

💀Bruhh that's 1or 2 plp trolling in the comments.

I can show you 1000 comments on seths "naruto planet" level video of people who agree.

I been in the debating community for a while now. Most people in general say he's around planet level. Tho you may here some people my argue he is universal for the sake of debating they honestly don't believe he scales that high. I got aizen to 5D on some top debaters doesn't mean i think he scales their. Like noodles and dead boi.

Their was this one debater called happi117 who went around slapping all the top naruto debaters on universal naruto and star level naruto. Even noodles the best naruto debater didn't want to debate him on universal naruto.

Also keep in mind a lot these top tier debaters are ratty and dishonest. They will use mistranslations and hyperboles.

For example they will use arguments like tso is stated to contain the power of all creation/the universe,the rinnegan is stated to have infinite power,madara's sussanoo can destroy anything in the universe ect.

Aizen is Outervesal cause he transcended everything,the soykou is universal for overwhelming all of creation.

Also discord debaters are the top debaters across all platforms including vsb wiki,YouTube,CV,tiktoc ect. A lot of people on those platforms just throw around their opinions instead of actually debating

Also discord debaters are the top debaters across all platforms including vsb wiki,YouTube,CV,tiktoc ect. A lot of people on those platforms just throw around their opinions instead of actually debating
It's because of those debaters that sometimes people like the one in the image get influenced by. He thinks that because Seth said so it must be so. Same with Death Battle 4 example on their video. I was just showing that.

Ichigo was quite injured , so much so he had trouble just running.

He got his powers stolen and absorbed by Yhwach.

He didn't use neither his melded power, nor his Gran Rey Getsuga.

He still had his bankai inside his sheath.

And despite all that , he still oneshotted Peak SK Yhwach.

But sure, Baryon Mode stomp Ichigo.

Y’all know the blade beneath the white shell is his true Zanpakuto right? And that Ichigo absorbed the white shell into him, and never truly lost his powers? The only thing nerfing him against Yhwach was his injuries.

Y’all know the blade beneath the white shell is his true Zanpakuto right? And that Ichigo absorbed the white shell into him, and never truly lost his powers? The only thing nerfing him against Yhwach was his injuries.
It's still important to note that yhwach absorbed so much of his quincy and Hollow energy that ichigo felt that it was fading to "white".

With Ichigo have him cutting the soul king in shikai which should be planet+ stack his other forms and he's like 100× planet.

And if you use butterfly aizen being soul king level you can scale him far higher

Only good scales war arc naruto has is creating a moon with CT which is like moon+.

With his movie feat he scales to toneri who moved the moon which is like small planet.. Which he did in BSM tho we don't how much stronger he would be with 6 paths added. Only way he can ever scale naruto relative if not higher is his wank madara god tree calc. Or wanking kurama to planet level based on the statement he can turn the world to ash

Back