• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

King spittin rn. Listened to a “debate” for not even a minute just there and heard more insults from one of them than there were people listening. Note that there 140+ people listening.
Somebody told me to commit suicide cause I won a debate. Got banned from the server that day. I regret nothing.

Reactions: JED
Really? That’s kinda tame tbh. “Kill urself” is about as common as them saying “I low differ this guy”. I woulda expected doxxing or threats of it with how salty the bitches get.
someone said they'd dox me cause i said heat isn't always dura neg. i've seen it all, just don't want to say too much before i accidentally get in trouble here

Reactions: JED
Yeah no. That’s fair enough. I remember a time when debating on Discord was actually kinda fun before everyone got hung up on their W/L ratio and were too pussy to actually debate

The only platform to throw more slurs than arguments

Only like 5% of them know what the actual fallacies are
Not sure which servers your in but servers like rakuzan,reach,bullets,Seth's and noodles server use fallacies. Most debaters their at least know basic fallacies.

Yeah they do insult a lot but when they debate seriously I'd say their better.

Nah. Whilst I’d admit the community is more focused on ratting packing and sperging than debating, the actual times they do debate is really good.

This is funny as shit
image0-4.jpg

If Aura was caught in KS when she was air shouldn’t Aizen and Tokinada have that feat in their profiles? KS can affect intangibles too? Aura escaped KS by touching the blades (senbonzakura + KS) combo while she had turned into air and was touching it while intangible without letting go.

If Aura was caught in KS when she was air shouldn’t Aizen and Tokinada have that feat in their profiles? KS can affect intangibles too? Aura escaped KS by touching the blades (senbonzakura + KS) combo while she had turned into air and was touching it while intangible without letting go.
Ehhh idk tbh, azashiro and aura kinda similar and aizen concedes that KS wouldn't work on him

Ehhh idk tbh, azashiro and aura kinda similar and aizen concedes that KS wouldn't work on him
But Aura was affected and only escape by touching the blade? Aizen told that to Azashiro who can fused with multiple dimensions and become nigh-omnipresent. Aura can’t do that.

He merged with all of the air within Seireitei though? Aura turned into air that had to go and touch KS, Azashiro already is the air touching KS.

Tbh i don't really like the soul physiology stuff. It makes characters profile look less beefy. I think we should just list the abilities as well instead of just clicking on a link.

Tbh i don't really like the soul physiology stuff. It makes characters profile look less beefy. I think we should just list the abilities as well instead of just clicking on a link.
That’s the point… it cleans up the profiles so they’re neater and less cluttered

Back