• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

cope-deez.gif

I see the black thing coming from the ground to block Yhwach's hand and Ichigo just remove Yhwach's hand which was still covered in that black stuf.. Yhwach didn't gained that black energy beam until he absorbed Mimi.
Then why did Ichigo arm burnt?. Pretty sure it was because of yhwach trying to kill mimihagi then Ichigo blocked it.

The multipliers for Bleach on this site are kinda wonky, bankai is 5-10x, and resureccion is accepted as being relative, when there are some that definitively give under a 5x boost and some that seem to give over a 10x boost, and hollowfication is also relative to bankai, even though it's stated to be a power "far greater than mere bankai" and is shown to give a boost relative to GRC, which must be over 10x AP, as Oscuras is 10x, while not banned and GRC is banned for being too destructive.

In other words, the multipliers in Bleach aren't all 5-10x. Might think about making a CRT for them

The multipliers for Bleach on this site are kinda wonky, bankai is 5-10x, and resureccion is accepted as being relative, when there are some that definitively give under a 5x boost and some that seem to give over a 10x boost, and hollowfication is also relative to bankai, even though it's stated to be a power "far greater than mere bankai" and is shown to give a boost relative to GRC, which must be over 10x AP, as Oscuras is 10x, while not banned and GRC is banned for being too destructive.

In other words, the multipliers in Bleach aren't all 5-10x. Might think about making a CRT for them
There was a Crt Quite some time ago and it was agreed that Espada level characters have a general boost of 5x like Captains for Bankai, Yammy is a special case.
You can prob find the Crt if you look for it

What do you mean? You will have to character by character for that and make a huge CRT.

There was a Crt Quite some time ago and it was agreed that Espada level characters have a general boost of 5x like Captains for Bankai, Yammy is a special case.
You can prob find the Crt if you look for it
Gonna be funny if I actually follow thru on this cause I'm definitely gonna argue for not taking a general boost and instead looking at it on a case-by-case basis 🗿

Gonna be funny if I actually follow thru on this cause I'm definitely gonna argue for not taking a general boost and instead looking at it on a case-by-case basis 🗿
Everyone was in agreement that Espada get 5x and weaker Arrancar 2-3x, Yammy gets 10x bcs of the Databook statement, and Segunda Etapa is unknown but probably 5-10 also

From what I see, I mainly disagree on the hollowfication, and that all bankai should be 5x, but that ain't gonna change LMAO
Yeah i dont get Why every character’s bankai has to be 5x 🤷‍♂️.
Hollowfication is a bit weird, it is described that they get Drastically Stronger jut how much idk, its safe to assume its 5x

Yeah i dont get Why every character’s bankai has to be 5x 🤷‍♂️.
Hollowfication is a bit weird, it is described that they get Drastically Stronger jut how much idk, its safe to assume its 5x
Tosen states that hollowfication is "a power far greater than a mere bankai", and it's shown to be relative to the boost GRC gives to AP, which must be over 10x, as GRC>Oscuras, which is stated in a databook to be 10x

When we also realize that Yama couldnt use his full power because he only has 1 reiatsu vent too 😬
when u realize he was fatigued from blocking an attack from the overkill, tanking choujirou's bankai, one shotting him, flying all the way to where royd was, then one shotting 3 sterns, fighting royd in shikai, then going bankai.

Back