• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naeblis Deems Kendo useless? What? He is pushed to the edge and chooses to use something he thinks is useless? He doesn't use it or learn any other style because he wants to fight his own way.

Unohana didn't use him barely beating Nnoitra as an example of him removing his mental blocks but that he has mental blocks. He wasn't even close to dying either, he said he would end up dying if it continued. His condition was so good that he bodied Nnoitra and proceeded to body Yammy as a side effect of him fighting Byakuya. You also need to look at his condition everytime he removes blocks. Ichigo? His own Zanpakuto thought he died. Unohana? Nothing but continuous fatal wounds everywhere with him blacking out and barely realising he was revived if not for his memories of "damn she stabbed me in the throat".

@Peter

But Kendo is shown to be a bigger amp than Ress is so why would it not scale? The scene was literally "smacking Nnoitra with eyepatch off, is about to die to R1 Nnoitra, two shots with Kendo". If he can't two shot someone, they get x5 stronger, he uses a tech and two shots, why woulld said tech not scale?

We don't know how big of a multiplier kendo is. We saw that Kenpachi despite being weaker is still comparable to Resurreccion Nnoitra as he could match him blow for blow. So kendo can one shot somebody who is somewhat stronger than Kenpachi w/o eyepatch that's all we know. Nothing proves that Kendo >= Resurreccion.

Kendo >> Resurreccion Nnoitra > Kenpachi w/o eyepatch >> Kenpachi w/ eyepatch > Base Nnoitra

I can't believe this is being argued rn..."Kendo" is nothing special. It's literally just Kenpachi deciding to use 2 arms to swing his sword, rather than 1. If you're trying to give it a multiplier, it would be at most times 2 because...2 arms.

Uses two arms, does more than x5 the damage. Look at what Kenny did to base Nnoitra with a one armed swing with no eye patch, then go and look at what he did to a Ress Nnoitra with a single two armed swing. If Nnoitra is x5 stronger and Kenny can do more damage with 2 arms to him than he could to base Nnoitra with one, the difference has to be even greater than it was originally, ie he is at least x5 stronger. Its basic logic and math.

its simple kendo is 2x , why? its two arms it would be twice as strong thats obv ..

Bankai = 5x

ress=5x

volstandig=5x

Limit release 5x eye patch 2x lets just leave it like that and call it a day i dont see what the war is about

@TOAA

No clue where x2 for eye patch came from, pretty sure we all agreed it was just higher.

@Zezu

The "war" is about Kendo. By feats it is < x5 one arm.

Kenpachi just added his fap arm to the Kendo and let loose along with letting another mental barrier break, simple as that

Inb4 that might be a joke

You should ask Soldier Blue to comment here.

found this

"it channels all of the bankai power into speed, thus allowing the user to battle at a feverish pace"

it supports x10,no?

74602817 2953942587953567 1914233302823206912 n

Sekkonds. said:
found this
"it channels all of the bankai power into speed, thus allowing the user to battle at a feverish pace"

it supports x10,no?

74602817 2953942587953567 1914233302823206912 n
thats his old bankai tho.. his new one obv adds to ap and speed but i guess we can agree that some multipliers for certain characters are much higher than others

gentai kaijo limits the reitsu of the shinigami, this would be akin to Power level/Ki in Dragonball, you guys are assuming that a 2x reaitsu difference only means 2x power.

Aizen blanty states that he has at least 2x the reaitsu of a Captain Shinigami but we have seen him use 1 finger and even 1 hand and ROFL stomp captains, in what world is that 2x different in power, Aizen says one requires at least 2x Captain Class reaitsu to awaken the Hyogoku only for a second.

this is blanty obvious when Toshiro fought Shawlong.

Bankai Toshiro was getting easily overpowered by Base Shawlong, so if we assume Toshiro power is 1 and Shawlong at 2, then Release Shawlong would be 10 to 20.

after getting 5x more reaitsu Toshiro one shot Shawlong, REnji did the same and Matsumoto literally treated Nakeem like a fodder.

when Yorouchi states that Bankai is 5-10 more powerful than Shikai she never mentions that the reaitsu is boosted by 5-10x, just power of the ability, we were even told that during ichigo training with zangetsu his reaitsu did not increase at all, so his overall power from when he fought Kenpachi had not increased/reaitsu.

while shikai and Bankai do increase Reaitsu we were never told by how much.

So what should we do here?

Also, Soldier Blue was active in the wiki earlier today, so he might help out if you try again.

I have forgotten what it is about. Can you summarise the suggestions and the conclusions please?

i say a 7x or more for captains and espadas/vasto lordes

and 5x or less for the fracciones

but i would like to wait for imade's input here.

We can't just assume an in between multiplier with no evidence. At this point I think it's better to just consider all multipliers that scale to Bankai in some way to just be 5x unless it was stated otherwise to be higher.

Peter1129 said:
We can't just assume an in between multiplier with no evidence. At this point I think it's better to just consider all multipliers that scale to Bankai in some way to just be 5x unless it was stated otherwise to be higher.
Like Kaname ? He said the powers of his Hollow Powers were better than a Bankai

I mean unless they are specifically stated to have a multiplier higher than 5x. Otherwise we still just consider them 5x.

Shikai is unknown but Full Hollow transformation for Ichigo should honestly be at least 10x same with Segunda Etapa. Both Full Hollow Ichigo and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra can spam attacks stronger than Cero Oscuras which is a 10x multiplier.

Resurreccion is supposed to be nearly as big as Bankai. Segunda Etapa was not known by Kisuke so it's multiplier is unknown to Kisuke.

Segunda Etapa is an advanced form of Resurreccion it is not normal Resurreccion. And we literally see that they can spam attacks stronger than Cero Oscuras which was stated to be orders of magnitudes (10x) stronger than normal Cero.

I think we consider the bankais of zanpakutos that are related to AP to be an increase in AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back