• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

No, the arc where Ichigo causally stomps every fodder character and takes on like what 8 Sternritter at once? All while massively suppressing his true power and after he releases it, he causally kills God when trying to not to do that. And is only defeated by the most broken character in the HST and his own Reiatsu, lmao.

Also, the arc where he is explicitly stated to have been having his strength suppressed throughout the entire series and that he is finally given the strength that he was entitled by birth.
Askin did not poison his Reiatsu he poisoned the Reishi, I just checked the chapter, that's what he did to Orihime and Chad. Not once is it mentioned he was poisopoisoning someone's Reiatsu.

He controls the tolerance of what he intakes, allowing himself to become immune to it while making it poisonous to the user.

Ichigo is right there, with Reiatsu strong enough to replace the linchpin of the three worlds.

He controls the tolerance of what he intakes, allowing himself to become immune to it while making it poisonous to the user.

Ichigo is right there, with Reiatsu strong enough to replace the linchpin of the three worlds.
Prove he digested Ichigo's Reiatsu. Prove he did that because all he mentioned was that he just took coffee before fighting Ichigo, it is entirely headcanon to say he ingested Reiatsu when there is no mention of that.

The fact that he creates his poison pool after Chad attacks him is one reason.
008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

And the fact that he did the same thing to Yourichi's brother after getting owned by him.

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Take in the fact that Ichigo was suppressing himself and can't control his massive Reiatsu reserves very well at all so he is constantly leaking Reiatsu out of his body.

It's not a ridiculous conclusion to make. And even if it was just the Reshi in the atmosphere, who cares? Hax is hax. NaNaNa's hax affected Aizen, and Aizen got mollywoped by Yhwach in their fight. Why aren't you complaining that Aizen in the TYBW is also a jobber?

Really tired of your attitude on this version of Ichigo. If you don't like him, that's fine, but leave it alone and don't make false statements. It's very annoying.

Also, I want to ask, but shouldn't Ichigo's profile say,

"At least High 6-A, likely 3-A, possibly Low 2-C with Merged Hollow Form" for True Shikai?

Instead of,

"High 6-A, at least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C with Merged Hollow Form"

^ This looks really awkward to me (Not really sure why we are keeping the Hikone scaling at all, but if we are this works better IMO)

Also, FGT Ichigo (This affects God-Aizen too) has this reasoning on his profiles,

"Multi-Continent level (Comparable to his True Shikai form)"

But is only tiered High 6-A, instead of the extra tiering of "3-A, possibly Low 2-C".

Can someone explain this to me? Is this an error?

they decided hos scales to yhwach thus getting at least 3A possibly low 2C
but ts doesnt which is why dangai ichigo is also high 6A

FGT and True Shikai are considered comparable but Merged Hollow is considered above them both and is really what gives Ichigo his Universal stuff

The fact that he creates his poison pool after Chad attacks him is one reason.
008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

And the fact that he did the same thing to Yourichi's brother after getting owned by him.

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Take in the fact that Ichigo was suppressing himself and can't control his massive Reiatsu reserves very well at all so he is constantly leaking Reiatsu out of his body.

It's not a ridiculous conclusion to make. And even if it was just the Reshi in the atmosphere, who cares? Hax is hax. NaNaNa's hax affected Aizen, and Aizen got mollywoped by Yhwach in their fight. Why aren't you complaining that Aizen in the TYBW is also a jobber?

Really tired of your attitude on this version of Ichigo. If you don't like him, that's fine, but leave it alone and don't make false statements. It's very annoying.
it is also false to say he poisoned Ichigo's Reiatsu when that isn't mentioned and if he did ingest Ichigo's who's constantly leaking then why is Askin so impressed by Yushiro and Yoruichi not to mention you are showing him becoming immune to it which is like saying someone is immune to punching, he just amped his durability if anything

And well yes, I would say Aizen is a jobber in this Arc because he didn't do anything substantial until the very last part but Aizen is more so a mishandled character. The real jobber is Grimmjow who didn't do anything worth a damn and only talked shit.

But isn't True Shikai Ichigo the one that kills the Soul King?

Isn't he the one that is considered to be the replacement for the Soul King?

Isn't he the one that Yhwach complimented?

But isn't True Shikai Ichigo the one that kills the Soul King?

Isn't he the one that is considered to be the replacement for the Soul King?

Isn't he the one that Yhwach complimented?
sk durability is listed as unknown
forgot why
the other arguments got ignored iirc

it is also false to say he poisoned Ichigo's Reiatsu when that isn't mentioned and if he did ingest Ichigo's who's constantly leaking then why is Askin so impressed by Yushiro and Yoruichi not to mention you are showing him becoming immune to it which is like saying someone is immune to punching, he just amped his durability if anything

And well yes, I would say Aizen is a jobber in this Arc because he didn't do anything substantial until the very last part but Aizen is more so a mishandled character. The real jobber is Grimmjow who didn't do anything worth a damn and only talked shit.
You will never get everything in a series explained to you outright and you shouldn't.

There's a reason why is "Show, don't tell", and not the opposite.

Sometimes, you have to make assumptions by extrapolating information and context that exist within a scene.

You will never get everything in a series explained to you outright and you shouldn't.

There's a reason why is "Show, don't tell", and not the opposite.

Sometimes, you have to make assumptions by extrapolating information and context that exist within a scene.
Show don't tell yet we are also said Ichigo has also gotten better at controlling his Reiatsu. And we are also told characters are high tier or they know numerous skills yet barely any of that shit is told to us. Especially with Yachiru supposedly knowing so many styles yet not much is shown aside from her and Kenpachi just brawling each other

We are told Soukyoku is the equivalent of millions of Zanpakutou but does that mean anything? Not really. We are told a bunch but it isn't really shown exactly

soooo... now that bleach got upgraded which personally im kinda aginst but im not gonna fight the LORE of bleach. anywho should we expect a naruto tier revision soon? xd

Just one question, we know that Yhwach would destroy the Bleach cosmos and as we see here, it looked like his black energy would encompass everything, wouldn't that be an MFTL + feat perhaps?

soooo... now that bleach got upgraded which personally im kinda aginst but im not gonna fight the LORE of bleach. anywho should we expect a naruto tier revision soon? xd
oh boy, the gates are open and the flood is about to start

One verse getting a big upgrade does not mean we need to upgrade every verse to keep up with it...

People need to get this idea out of their heads that higher ratings means their verse is automatically the best.

Just one question, we know that Yhwach would destroy the Bleach cosmos and as we see here, it looked like his black energy would encompass everything, wouldn't that be an MFTL + feat perhaps?
We have no clue for what exactly would happen if Yhwach wasn't interrupted. I wouldn't call that an MFTL+ feat just based on pure speculation.

Talking about CV, we got things such as this. For context this was Bankai Yamamoto. It's just a place full of gems, don't expect a serious response 90% of the time.
7380084-7134615-screenshot_20191107-074108.jpg

One verse getting a big upgrade does not mean we need to upgrade every verse to keep up with it...

People need to get this idea out of their heads that higher ratings means their verse is automatically the best.
it was a joke my guy lmao i was trolling..

We can have Soul King durability be the same if someone adds the new key to Ichigo. The new key to True Shikai Ichigo post obtaining Yhwach’s Reiatsu to cut the Soul King down. Prior to that point True Shikai Ichigo was equal to Dangai.

We have no clue for what exactly would happen if Yhwach wasn't interrupted. I wouldn't call that an MFTL+ feat just based on pure speculation.
Yes yes, I know, so I showed the scan where it shows the beginning of how he would do it and from what we see, his black energy that would encompass everything

Considering we dont treat universal destruction as a whole as a speed feat unless its done specifically in a sense of speed, I dont think so. And like Damage said, we are never shown how this would be done, so rating such a big upgrade in speed off of speculation should be discouraged.

Considering we dont treat universal destruction as a whole as a speed feat unless its done specifically in a sense of speed, I dont think so. And like Damage said, we are never shown how this would be done, so rating such a big upgrade in speed off of speculation should be discouraged.
But given the way we are shown that it would happen, we can calculate the thing, however, the time would be speculative, but given the circumstances, it would not be time consuming.

doesn't his Reiatsu crush at max like, pulverize humans?

9-B Aizen ezgg
Well...Aizen was able to like force Grimmjow on his knees with his spiritual pressure and Yamamoto made Nanao get a seizure with just a small glare. So mostly casual showings. Aizen pulverizing a human was literally him trying to suppress his power and that dude still died

so a concern of mine

Aizen is currently scaled to 3-a/low 2-c from fighting yhwach. However at no point in that fight does he damage him, or even prove relative. Instead he loses his arm and gets a hole in his chest. As for convincing yhwach he was fighting true bankai ichigo, this really is a moot point. His shikai controls all senses, and even convinced yhwach he was fighting renji at one point.

Is there a different justification that can be used

so a concern of mine

Aizen is currently scaled to 3-a/low 2-c from fighting yhwach. However at no point in that fight does he damage him, or even prove relative. Instead he loses his arm and gets a hole in his chest. As for convincing yhwach he was fighting true bankai ichigo, this really is a moot point. His shikai controls all senses, and even convinced yhwach he was fighting renji at one point.

Is there a different justification that can be used
Aizen not evolving? Aizen only evolves if he is really pushed to a corner

Another possible justification for Mugetsu as I have just seen the update is that the databooks do state that Ichigo's Mugetsu is the most powerful thing in the series up to that point
can he still evolve?
He does still have the Hougyoku with him and he is confident he could take on Yhwach regardless, not to mention him strangely being after Yhwach kinda ate him or whatever

Im not sure his confidence is placed in ap, considering how easily yhwach tore apart his body. I would attribute it to his immortality/regen and his shikai

I think it should be noted that Aizen's Reiatsu was the reason why he was a Special War Power.

Not KS, not his intellect, his Reiatsu.

Back