• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

About Gremmy, first - I still think that 3-C Gremmy is possible if Galaxy Room does not scale to his stats.
Second - doesn't Gremmy having to stat amp himself to become as strong as Kenpachi kinda prove that Gremmy was never as strong as Kenpachi to begin with, thus his reality warping has nothing to do with his stats?

He might be would created new world without 5 nobles control everything as they did to SK and SS, it would be like "Guys this is my new world without a lies and criminal, a freedom"
Aizen doesnt like the noble families btw, Kyoraku said that if Tokinada went to make a contact with Aizen or something, Aizen will kill him immediately as he did with central 46

It would depend on aizen next move after becoming the SK but its more likely that everybody rebels and he no diffs them.

About Gremmy, first - I still think that 3-C Gremmy is possible if Galaxy Room does not scale to his stats.
Second - doesn't Gremmy having to stat amp himself to become as strong as Kenpachi kinda prove that Gremmy was never as strong as Kenpachi to begin with, thus his reality warping has nothing to do with his stats?
A friend once suggested to me that Gremmy should not get a specific tier and it makes sense to me lol, probably only Yhwach because he can take the ability from him (if u wants to talk about the 3C) but still I think he should not get a tier xD

Ichibei didn't seemed to mind Yhwach's so call peace as the new Soul King since he didn't had the power to stop him. I doubt Zero Squad would rebel against Soul King Aizen, and will just stand on his side until they can find a way to replace him in secret. Wait. Why was Ichibei's planetary or dimensional range remove from his profile?

Arc right now:

MAXWELL_LORD.jpeg

This is a 100000000000000% official and real scan, it should be used in the next CRT
7592326-0231056052-latest_1.png

Source: go find urself, i dont need to show the source of the scales :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
So did Mask's beam:censored:
Things like Speed etc perhaps can change, and they most likely will, eventually, these things will be changed, to better or worse, however, Bleach cosmology size already is pretty solid, it isnt a thing like'' a characteristic of an specific attack that doesnt fit with Wiki standards''

Yall think vsb would except oetsu's ftl shadow blitzes feat? He has no antifeats and he scales above mask and probably renji

Yall think vsb would except oetsus ftl shadow blitzes feat? He has no antifeats and he scales above mask and probably renji
If Mask's attack being lightspeed was accepted then Oetsu's feat probably would have been accepted as well

But it wasn't, so I really doubt they'll accept a 4c feat for a verse that is mostly MHS.

Back