• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So this is saying pre evolved aizen id above yamamoto? If so then why does kubo say yama is strongest soul reaper in every databook lol. Aizen also said yamamoto would probably beat him in a fight. However feats contradict cuz yama needed to prep and attack for aizen.

In unmasked it did state size aizen was never surpassed till dangai ichigo
Yeah he is contradicting what Aizen has said, idk I think we should probably be sure of the source
Yama himself claimed to be the strongest, not an infallible statement. In 13 Blades it states Yama is the strongest Captain even with one arm, but Aizen is highkey excluded from that list because he went AWOL. Aizen himself also blitzes and stabs Yama, tanks Hado 96 like it's nothing, and all around toys with Yama the whole fight. Not saying Aizen > Bankai Yama tho.

Yama himself claimed to be the strongest, not an infallible statement. In 13 Blades it states Yama is the strongest Captain even with one arm, but Aizen is highkey excluded from that list because he went AWOL. Aizen himself also blitzes and stabs Yama, tanks Hado 96 like it's nothing, and all around toys with Yama the whole fight. Not saying Aizen > Bankai Yama tho.
Aizen also said he will probably lose in a fight against Yama, I dont think we should throw all of those reliable statements just because Yama let Aizen stab him to grab his hand and because Aizen ran away from hado 96 from heavily weakened Yama lol, are u sure of the source of this?

Yeah he is contradicting what Aizen has said, idk I think we should probably be sure of the source

Also wtf he didn't actually answer anything lol he was just comparing Aizen to others, the question was about why Aizen sought to become stronger when he also hated being strong
Word of god is always going to be taken over a character statement

Maybe that statement from 2009 wasn't taking into consideration either of their Bankai, or Bankai Aizen would had defeated Bankai Yamamoto?

I don't think it's taking into account Bankai Yamamoto, Base Aizen wouldn't even be able to stand near Bankai Yamamoto, and no, he wouldn't be able to neg it with his Reiatsu.

Rather just Base Aizen and Shikai Yamamoto.

Aizen also said he will probably lose in a fight against Yama
Aizen, the same dude that didn't want to fight Kenpachi on the off chance Kenpachi pulled some bs out of his ass, man's is overly cautious. Bankai Yama ~ Yhwach > FB Bankai Ichigo > Striped Mask Bankai Ichigo ~ Aizen anyhow, so it is definitely just base/Shikai Yama.

I don't think it's taking into account Bankai Yamamoto, Base Aizen wouldn't even be able to stand near Bankai Yamamoto, and no, he wouldn't be able to neg it with his Reiatsu.

Rather just Base Aizen and Shikai Yamamoto.
Base Kenpachi was able to stand near it, Jugram too. Bazz-B and the other unconsious Quincy from his shikai too? And isn't the light novels putting Base Aizen above captains like Byakuya, Shunsui, etc? Didn't they fought the Elite Quincy?

Base Kenpachi was able to stand near it, Jugram too. And isn't the light novels putting Base Aizen above captains like Byakuya, Shunsui, etc? Didn't they fought the Elite Quincy?
Jugram was obviously using Blut like Royd Lloyd was

We never visibly see Kenpachi near it, and I'd like to know how you think an unconscious Kenpachi who was just fodderized by Royd Lloyd can stand near Yamamoto when Royd Lloyd himself can't without Blut

And it doesn't actually matter anyway

Is Aizen's mirror world Bankai from BBS his real canon Bankai or what? Cause if it is, it is one of the most powerful Bankai out there. Also the statement on its reveal even explains why Aizen didn't use it and sought to use the Hogyoku as his main power.

His mirror world makes him a god but a Fake God at that but with Hogyoku he could be a true God.

Anyway how much input does Kubo have in these games for some of the lore relevealed there like Ichigo's son having some of Yhwach's powers? Is the game team making these stuff up or did they consult with Kubo?

Is Aizen's mirror world Bankai from BBS his real canon Bankai or what? Cause if it is, it is one of the most powerful Bankai out there. Also the statement on its reveal even explains why Aizen didn't use it and sought to use the Hogyoku as his main power.

His mirror world makes him a god but a Fake God at that but with Hogyoku he could be a true God.

Anyway how much input does Kubo have in BBS for some of the lore relevealed there like Ichigo's son having some of Yhwach's powers? Is the game team making these stuff up or did they consult with Kubo?
Pretty sure Kubo's only involvement with some of them is the designs, none of the lore stuff.

I'm not sure if he was involved with this form of Aizen though

its also stated that he could take on the whole Gotei and defeated them all (probably Yama and Retsu didn't join) and he was going to defeat Shunsui and Ukitake but then squad zero showed up

We never visibly see Kenpachi near it, and I'd like to know how you think an unconscious Kenpachi who was just fodderized by Royd Lloyd can stand near Yamamoto when Royd Lloyd himself can't without Blut

I agree with your last point. It doesn’t matter because Kubo didn’t had Aizen’s Bankai in mind either at that time.

If this thread was accepted would it make SK at least 2-C?

The general premise is that any spatially separated universal sized dimensions must also have separate time, which would make both SS and WoTL Low 2-C each and both together 2-C, as far as I understand it.

Yes, if I'm not mistaken one of the characters explains that they both have different tense and the dangai has its own tense. I could be wrong.

CFYOW confirms that the Bleach universe is a spacetime, and even solidifies that the setting abides by GR (which states that space and time are interwoven).

If space and time are interwoven, the premise would be that separate space must imply separate time.

Last edited:
If this thread was accepted would it make SK at least 2-C?

The general premise is that any spatially separated universal sized dimensions must also have separate time, which would make both SS and WoTL Low 2-C each and both together 2-C, as far as I understand it.
Reading the thread, DT is making the most sense to me, so I doubt it'll get accepted. Even if it did, I'm sure it would accompany with very strict list of requirements, fittingly for something so complex.

Several characters would scale to Gremmy if his feat was accepted

Kenpachi does for tanking the explosion caused by the same amount of clones that created the pocket dimension

There are quite a few characters that scale to that Kenpachi, probably like a dozen if we include the novel.

Yeah it was rejected for outlier. Which is lowkey fine by me, because it means: A) no stupid headassery like “prove it’s real” and B) it’s pretty based they recognize it technically scales (even if it’s outside displayed normal)

People would scale to Gremmy but Gremmy doesn’t scale to anything below him. There isn’t a single thing that limits Gremmy besides the amount of clones available. It’s just like how Renji posted up with an FTL feat and it didn’t matter that it was way above everything else prior because he is stronger than he was before with no scaling to anything else. Peeps can scale above just fine because their only feats are of being > Renji or Gremmy.

I still think the correct way should be use that as separate rating for gremmy, that doesn’t scales to his stats since he never amped himself like that, but just created it, and no one scales.
Gremmy stats are amped at least to survive the meteor.

Or actually, it is not related at all, and that was just gremmy talking In a fancy way.
simply, he need to amp himself, and what he create doesn’t scale to him unless he want it.

Did he become outlier because he would be inconsistent with the feats of the verse? Although we have a Low 2-C character then I don't see inconsistency in that.

Back