• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Doesn't Mayuri have a satelite?
How do you think Mayuri's lab is able to get footage from 2 dimensions colliding?
main-qimg-49522f7a85eb8fde17bfcffc366aeb4c

I mean if they already excepted mask before then why not someone who scales above him. The reason mask wasn't excepted was cause of the way he said light beam

bleach shadow blitzing is weird art wise. Take Uryu for an example.
If the light is streaming down from an angle the shadow should lighten from like right-to-left I would imagine.
uryu's shadow isn't drawn super accurately in the first place, unless the light is directly vertically above him, in which case the way it shrinks doesn't make sense, because it thins out at top and bottom but not the left and right.
If the art is inconsistent when the idea that he's moving that fast is applied, then I probably wouldn't feel comfortable using it

. The reason mask wasn't excepted was cause of the way he said light beam
Well, Mask didnt studied in hogwarts, nor said that ''Light is composed of particles called photons, and matter is composed of particles called electrons, protons, neutrons. It's only when the mass of a particle gets small enough that its wavelike properties show up. To help understand all this let's look at how light behaves as a wave and as a particle'' so, statement rejected

That issue relies solely on mask having perception speed far less than his attack speed, which is contradicted by a far weaker Uryu have sub rel perception speed.

Can we give Rukia Matter Manipulation and Undead Soul on her profile? Rukia can control reishi like any other soul reaper according to Uryu who told Ichigo on Hueco Mundo and herself. Fullbringers use the soul inside Matter in the real world. Souls are made of reishi aka spiritual particles.

2c43c88fc71997e1831f3bb5fe0164b2.jpg
9af50c5396fd1267fd85c034ecaa1429.jpg
b24877075cc69ad3634b9b7a5e51de96.jpg
01b04548cc5b5a18f025db4bf5f32064.jpg

0070-008.png
0201-011.png
0245-015.png

Last edited:
Funny thing is made that uryu perception calc a few years ago on comicvine. But it seems someone stole it and put on here

Can we give Rukia Matter Manipulation and Undead Soul on her profile? Rukia can control reishi like any other soul reaper according to Uryu who told Ichigo on Hueco Mundo and herself. Fullbringers use the soul inside Matter in the real world. Souls are made of reishi aka spiritual particles.

2c43c88fc71997e1831f3bb5fe0164b2.jpg
9af50c5396fd1267fd85c034ecaa1429.jpg
b24877075cc69ad3634b9b7a5e51de96.jpg
01b04548cc5b5a18f025db4bf5f32064.jpg

0070-008.png
it will give partially immortality type 7 to Rukia

All the Bleach souls should have Type 7 as they are all dead. Rukia is just even more dead lol. She should also get power null for negging molecules before she even reaches AZ.

I don't remember any bracelet, but she wasn't turned back from reishi to normal matter at that time since Ulq attacked and threatened her in the dangai.

Bleach makes me very intrigued about its real tier. Yukio creating pocket dimensions with a sun and moon, Rukia claiming that the captains together could easily destroy their dimensions, Ichigo destroying their dimension just using Bankai. Shinji says grimmjow's GRC could bring down the sun, maybe I misinterpreted though.

Rukia claiming that the captains together could easily destroy their dimensions
what? I remember she said that all of them can not destroy that dimension, also there was no sun there.
Yeah there was a moon in the dimension where Byakuya and Tsuki fought, and the dimension where Ichigo and Ginjo fought was said to be bigger or stronger something like that

Bleach makes me very intrigued about its real tier.
TYBW has two valid metas
Gremmy's Meteor (6-B to 5-C depending on the sizes you use and method of calc)
Gremmy's galaxy and starry outer space (3-C to Low 2-C depending how you interpret the kanji)

Big variance but I lowkey dig it.

what? I remember she said that all of them can not destroy that dimension, also there was no sun there.
Yeah there was a moon in the dimension where Byakuya and Tsuki fought, and the dimension where Ichigo and Ginjo fought was said to be bigger or stronger something like that
If I'm not mistaken the dimension in which Chad trained had a sun, I could be wrong

TYBW has two valid metas
Gremmy's Meteor (6-B to 5-C depending on the sizes you use and method of calc)
Gremmy's galaxy and starry outer space (3-C to Low 2-C depending how you interpret the kanji)

Big variance but I lowkey dig it.
5-C doesn't seem impossible. Assuming Yukio's dimension is an earth and a moon, I wonder if that could be accepted. Although it will probably be refused

Nothing proves what Yukio puts in the sky of his dimension is real is my argument.
The only reason Chad went in that dimension was to train under higher gravity and he was sweating from the sun rays. What’s the point of training under fake gravity? You can’t choose what is fake and real on that dimensions. Is either all real or all fake. Yukio can put an entire valley of screams inside his digital dimensions after Riruka made it small with her powers, so does that dimension becomes fake too? Given the valley of screams are outside the dimensions/universes that means the smallest valley of screams is still bigger than a planet or moon compared to the dimensions. Riruka solos The HST.

8025887-9162969303-umm-o.jpg

8000243-image-3.jpg

Last edited:
You realize the point of his video game was that he could mess with the settings right? The inter machinations of his dimension don't all need to be real. He's god of those dimensions, he can increase gravity without the sun being real.

You realize the point of his video game was that he could mess with the settings right? The inter machinations of his dimension don't all need to be real. He's god of those dimensions, he can increase gravity without the sun being real.
He can do the same with reality after his powers were enhanced with Ichigo’s powers.

Also shouldn’t we give Base Aizen a higher DC with Hado 90?

Komamura scales from Hitsugaya’s mountian+ feat and Aizen solo him which means that is 1/3 of Hado 90 true power for Base Aizen. 🤔

13.jpg

Plot hole?

20.jpg

21.jpg

Didn’t Gin saw Aizen with his own Hogyoku when he was a child? Or was this all of his “why do you think I was telling the truth back then?” to ichigo before Isshin show up?

Back