• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Plot hole?

20.jpg

21.jpg

Didn’t Gin saw Aizen with his own Hogyoku when he was a child? Or was this all of his “why do you think I was telling the truth back then?” to ichigo before Isshin show up?
Didn't Urahara name the Hogyoku? Maybe he didn't call his a Hogyoku initially.

Plot hole?
mofo was lying a lot there , tho imo kubo retconned it (as he was planning on turning urahara into a villain and killing off aizen thats what I heard from jaymes in one of his streams iirc) and what aizen said on chapter 397 is just to fill in the plot hole imo

mofo was lying a lot there , tho imo kubo retconned it (as he was planning on turning urahara into a villain and killing off aizen thats what I heard from jaymes in one of his streams iirc) and what aizen said on chapter 397 is just to fill in the plot hole imo
Makes sense. Aizen would never reveal that he had another Hogyoku to feed it to this one and awaken it faster. I think he said as much in one panel during the arrancar arc.

I wasnt interested at all until I saw Yama because I do need some PVP characters so yeah.
Also is that bankai Ukitake or what?

Also has built in Last Ditch, negs healing, resists drain and weaken, and his own Invincibility. This dude will literally be the only unit that matters in PvP once he drops.

This new chapter will either be to hype TYBW anime or be post TYBW .
i'd prefer post TYBW , i want to see my man ichigo in time of peace .

Regardless of if he’s joking or not, it’s annoying because he shooting me in the foot with himself. It’s already hard enough as is to get people to participate in Bleach threads. I don’t need people making it harder because they felt the need to say “staff big bad ha gottem”. Like cmon now, keep it off site.

i think the bleach community is better now then it was back then lol i wouldnt know cause i wasnt thr
but when someone makes a ha mods gottem joke ive never seen another big bleach supporter tag along and turn it to a hate fest
it always get shut down which is good.

Back