• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

what makes asking > gerald?
I imagine it's the plethora of dangerous abilities Askin has at his disposal which cause a hefty amount of damage very quickly while retaining a very durable defense of his own if he isn't instantly killed. The issue of course is that characters such as Gerard, Lille, and Pernida will likely get caught by this to lose initially, and then very quickly simply not care and retaliate with much more outwardly dangerous abilities.

Personal point was that them not needing to care and still retaliating with much more force is what makes them much stronger, as Askin is incapable of defeating them before they decide or grow to one shot him and he has nothing beyond that. Should Rukia's bankai or Zaraki decide they want to blitz kill him, he will simply perish, as opposed to the others who will simply decide that they don't feel like it.

i disagree with cyber's point cause of the genshin pfp🤢
im curious aswell how does askin deal with gerald and lilie?
I’m just talking AP.

Hax wise Lille, Gerard, and Pernida have this whole continuous evolving thing, which would outpace Askin eventually.

Kubo always draws sizes inconsistently. Like with los noches being country size yet visual it's like the size of a large mountain. That's why he leaves statements.

I’m just talking AP.

Hax wise Lille, Gerard, and Pernida have this whole continuous evolving thing, which would outpace Askin eventually.
Askins ap and durability isn't that impressive he scales to yourchi and kisuke who arent really known for high ap.

If your talking about base gerard even that's contentions as base gerard took a beating from half the gotei 13.

Pernida after he copied kenpachis power would wreck askin for sure

Ginjo really was made silly and vaguely overpowered in CFYOW though, and I just attribute the plot string that states he might be able to kill Hikone as the line of thinking where since Hikone has Fullbring qualities that Ginjo can take, and it is coming from the wonder child himself, this would amp an already strong Ginjo to monstrous levels with what he already has and grant him a better playing field against the rest of Hikone's threat. He would have Hikone juice, as you might say. Although I still think he would lose because Quincy hacks in SS can get to a literal world breaking level on their own if used properly.

Last edited:
There is a reason Lille is the leader. He quite literally cannot be touched outside of law manipulation style reality warping within the verse.

Gerard is undying he can’t die permanently due to The Miracle.

The scale is
Askin ~ Kisuke >= Aura > Tokinada ~ Byakuya ~ V2 Gerard
My line of reasoning for Tokinada ~ Byakuya is that it’s stated they have similar reiatsu levels and we know Shinigami battles are specifically determined by reiatsu. Additionally, Kisuke informs us it’s reiatsu that determines a Shinigami’s stats. Also, a fatigued Tokinada is able to take (albeit barely) Ginjo’s attacks. Ginjo being the guy who could possibly beat Hikone, Hikone being the child who scales above pretty much the entire EoS verse that’s alive.
I don't think askin scales to Cfyow kisuke who is probably stronger

A fly can bite an elephant and pierce its skin, it does not scale to the elephant.

Base Ken there is the embodiment of that

Or if that doesn’t sit well with you, souls in Bleach get zenkai after surviving near death experiences, that would just mean the Kenny who knocked over Gerard > BanKen from the prior chapters. Albeit this is much more eh

Either way Byakuya > TYBW BanKen that we see
Kenny didn’t bite anyone. He cut off his leg.

When did he cut off his leg?
Cut isn’t the right word. More like took off his foot.

0671-013.png

0671-014.png

Cut isn’t the right word. More like took off his foot.

From the looks of it, the foot isn't detached. Kenpachi is just holding him his by foot which is why Gerard fell.

@Arc7Kuroi Point out that the walls also fall from the SKP straight down so the gates would simply be larger than the size of the Seireitei and since we know there is a direct path between them that didn’t involve Ichigo, Renji or Rukia needing to hold their breath, an atmosphere clearly exists within the tunnel to and from SS to SKP. Clouds and such existing there where space would be on earth is irrelevant as we know there is an atmosphere.

From the looks of it, the foot isn't detached. Kenpachi is just holding him his by foot which is why Gerard fell.
Gerard falls to the ground. The foot is in the air as Kenpachi is holding it. If Kenpachi really made him tripped the foot would be on the ground, and not upwards.

That’s some giga Kenpachi wank
Kenpachi is the strongest according to Yhwach’s list. Period. And even if you want to scale the others above him, they wouldn’t scale to Bankai Kenpachi since he never fought Gerard’s other versions. He got K.O. by his own strength.

Kenpachi was only the strongest...Based on Yhwach's list before the War broke out. Unless Kenpachi is stronger than Ichigo...Who was fighting Yhwach

Damage why again with that.
please stop, there are other verses, always against Bleach.
Why it is so difficult to accept that the size is constantly shown to be big by every single explanation about it, look again at IMade comment, you can't be serious, with that thread, the movie is supervised by Kubo and contradict again what you are arguing every single month.

Kenpachi is the strongest according to Yhwach’s list. Period. And even if you want to scale the others above him, they wouldn’t scale to Bankai Kenpachi since he never fought Gerard’s other versions. He got K.O. by his own strength.
Ichigo is stronger than Kenpachi but Ichigo isn’t the “strength” war potential

Kenny got fodderized by Loyd early on too

Ichigo is stronger than Kenpachi but Ichigo isn’t the “strength” war potential

Kenny got fodderized by Loyd early on too
Ichigo is stronger than Kenpachi. Same Ichigo who got defeated by Askin? If we go by Hax and lack of power Kenpachi never went all out for his lack of control of his new found power.

Damage why again with that.
please stop, there are other verses, always against Bleach.
Why it is so difficult to accept that the size is constantly shown to be big by every single explanation about it, look again at IMade comment, you can't be serious, with that thread, the movie is supervised by Kubo and contradict again what you are arguing every single month.
I'm not discussing it here.

Ichigo is stronger than Kenpachi. Same Ichigo who got defeated by Askin? If we go by Hax and lack of power Kenpachi never went all out for his lack of control of his new found power.
Ah ya an Ichigo who was stated to not go full out until he fought Yhwach. Nice try but no. The Kenpachi wank during the TYBW is almost as bad as SE Ulq wank.

Ah ya an Ichigo who was stated to not go full out until he fought Yhwach. Nice try but no. The Kenpachi wank during the TYBW is almost as bad as SE Ulq wank.
Forgive me. I was wrong. Maybe the anime would correct either one of us about Kenpachi. But is solid. There is a reason Gerard’s last form was on its knees and never got up or walked. Kenpachi was holding the entire time making it easier for Byakuya and Toshiro.

Back