• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ngl most of ichigos losses are PIS cases to make plot continue
Same goes for his big ass plot armour (not biggest one ive seen but ye)

Why is everyone dropping dozens of IQ points. It just isn't PIS 😔
I will say it's a bit OOC though. Think about it, Ichigo (along with Renji, Byakuya, and Toshiro) are the posterboys of Bankai spam, but out of all the times when it's needed, Ichigo has still remained in base.

Still, the king of Bankai spam is Komamura, I forget he has a shikai with the amount of times he's used Bankai.

He won't get carpeted,that is 100% getting cut.
[/QUOTE]
Nuh. It's Askin we are talking about beside askin admits he is weaker than TS Ichigo and it's just Kubo used to show Askin potent hax. I don't see it's getting cut.

Btw Ichigo getting hit by Uryu's arrow at the end. Is that thing Blitzed Ichigo? Or TS Ichigo was just tired from all of the fight?

He was doing somewhat fine until that point.
He was either blitzed or there was something special perhaps Antithesis related to Uryu's arrow. I'm betting on the latter.

I will say it's a bit OOC though. Think about it, Ichigo (along with Renji, Byakuya, and Toshiro) are the posterboys of Bankai spam, but out of all the times when it's needed, Ichigo has still remained in base.

Still, the king of Bankai spam is Komamura, I forget he has a shikai with the amount of times he's used Bankai.
We just know Ichigo hasn't gotten the hang of his new powers yet. Same guy who would spam Hollow powers too isn't spamming them because he's struggling to awaken them. We've all read the manga, we know this to be true. Let's not go lights on no one's home.

Ichigo kicked the Bambis ass, he beats Yhwach physically only losing to the Almighty hax (which tbf losing to the Almighty doesn't make you a fraud), he defeats base Uryu and loses to Voll Stern Dich Uryu but was able to clash evenly if not stat wise superior (Uyru may be amped by Sklave Rai too and he may have defeated Ichigo using the Antithesis as well, the Almighty counter hax). TS Ichigo has just not performed poorly at all, like Uryu had to use his full power to beat Ichigo's Shikai, and Yhwach is an Almighty merchant.
zy4e3wdtbeod1.jpeg

If Bleach was in the One Piece verse, and used One Piece power systems, who would get the best performance boost? Imo, Halibel and Sajin would do pretty good.

Hello Bleach goons, I was wondering do Bleach characters have layered Non-Physical Interaction? I planned on doing potential matches but I wanted to confirm that first.

Hello Bleach goons, I was wondering do Bleach characters have layered Non-Physical Interaction? I planned on doing potential matches but I wanted to confirm that first.
Yes, i think it was like 2/3 maybe 4? cus of plus souls, spirit ribbons etc.

Dunno if a thread was made bout it tho

They are also able to interact with senna who is a being made of pure memories

I was watching some Bleach moments from the anime for the Quincy battle. The animation looking good and I planned on watching it up too the latest episode. Anyone got any favorite moments so far?
Aside from the entirety of episode 6 and The Blade is Me, it'd be hard to say a moment, especially when I could just say the entire episode. my favorites aside from 6 and 7 are 8, 9, 19, 20, 26, 28, and yesterdays episode. If I had to pick one moment, it'd either be the meteor scene from episode 20, Yama activating Bankai, or Kenpachi and Unohana's history

I was watching some Bleach moments from the anime for the Quincy battle. The animation looking good and I planned on watching it up too the latest episode. Anyone got any favorite moments so far?
a) Ichigo going through Irazusando was so good. It's not a fight, but the implications that those scenes have make me so excited for the the upcoming episodes and Cour 4.
b) Fake Yhwach vs Yama was peak, only beaten out by...
c) Ichigo vs Uryu in ep 30. This fight is the best fight so far. Fake Yhwach vs Yama had better animation, but not by much, and Ichigo and Uryu are characters I care more about.
d) The beginning of episode 28, where we see Yhwach in the Primordial World. Really adds a lot more depth to his character and his motivations. A big step up from the manga, where we only get some characterization for Yhwach when he is about to die.
d) Senjumaru's Bankai and the whole RG fight as a whole. This felt like the point where the studio and Kubo really went off the rails, so to speak. That's where I feel like the major departures from the manga started.
e) Ichbei's dance. Was kino.
f) The entirety of Everything but the Rain.
g) THE BLADE IS ME. Absolute cinema.

Can't fit all of my favourites here, since it would be the entirety of TYBW lmao.

Back