• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ok, I just watched the episode, and it was awesome!

We finally get to see Ichigo vs Uryu, and Uryu's Voll Stern Dich! Uryu is easily 4-A (2-C) now, but I wonder if there's more to Uryu's Voll Stern Dich since we don't get it's name. Also, Ichigo uses Blut again, and it seems like Uryu is shocked by it (I guess Uryu didn't know about Ichigo's Quincy heritage). Also, Uryu's ultimate technique (the one that stopped Ichigo's Getsuga Jujisho) means "stardust," which is pretty cool, and likely explains why Ichigo's Getsuga Jujisho turning into "dust."

Also, RIP Yoruichi. Did she try to restore the Soul King's crystal in the manga? I don't remember that.

It's interesting that Orihime, Chad, and Ganju have their own "fight" against the Schutzstaffel, and they do better than expected.

Also, it's interesting to see how long Yhwach was fighting against Mimihagi. I guess more evidence for 2-C Yhwach, and a pretty solid 2-C rating for Ukitake as Mimihagi.

Soul King Yhwach showing up so soon makes sense, but it's kind of crazy. Anyway, the anime team did a great job making it look as creepy as possible. I do have to wonder what the whole Reishi sword thing with the Stern Ritters was about (it did look cool).

Also, Aizen is the poem! I guess we know who is showing up next time! We might get the Kurohitsugi scene since it's teased in the ending theme.

This video puts Yamamoto's Bankai at number two, above Senjumaru's. It's very strange.

And one of the reasons people use are:

"The Squad being stronger than the entire Gotei 13 was said after the death of Yamamoto. So Yamamoto is still stronger."

They always forget that the Squad Zero even before Yama's death were taken to be very strong

"Yamamoto has the strongest Zanpakuto"

True Zangetsu(s) seems to be erased from their minds as the Zanpakuto is the reflection of the Welder. If the Welder is strong so is the Zanpakuto.

Overall Decent episode.

It's good how episode showed Ichigo using Blut. Uryu kind of implying Ichigo likely held back to some extent. (otherwise Ichigo getting his ass kicked by Uryu would have looked like Uryu >~ Yhwach without Almighty. LMAO)

Ganju getting some good stuff in this episode 🔥🔥

0220-007.png

Do y’all think there is something special about that singular arrow technique Uryu uses? I feel like it’s a arrow incorporating his schrift.
I commented on this earlier. But it seems to be an allusion to the stil silver arrow he fires later, given the backdrop of everything turns silver, so I think there's a strong possibility it incorporated Antithesis.

Back