• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Arent bambis like stronger than royal guards currently lol
Ive seen 5-C bambi and high 6-A jugram
Good thing cour 3 fixes all that
Well, for once they consistentally have the justification of being stronger than the Bambis, except for Jugram. Plus, most of his rankings are only possiblys, which is insane coming from the guy who broke a moon level Bankai with ease. Also he was stated to be worthy of fighting alongside Yhwach due to his strength (I forgot the chapter)

Last edited:
Welp, just finished the first 5 episodes and I gotta say, I wasn't expecting to be that interested but I give credit were it's do. I don't really watch anime like I did before but this one hit different.

Firstly, I like the animation, though while I'm not a fan of gore, I can appreciate that they show heavy stuff like dismemberment given these dudes are using blades. I can also give credit to them for killing off characters who previously made it through the past arcs. Soundtrack is as good as I remember Bleach tracks being, I lost it when I heard to classic beats.

For characters, I didn't find Yhwach as impactful as I thought he'd be but I wouldn't call him a disappointment given the big named Quincy haven't shown off much besides As Nodt and Quilge Opie, speaking of the later two, I think As Nodt fear monologue was great, as for Quilge, he did a good job getting me to hate him, so when I saw Ayon give him the hands, I was cheesing like goon. Which points me two the Hollows, I was surprised to see Loly and Melony, unsurprising to see them get clapped but was surprised again to see the three baddies that work under Tier Harribel put in work on those fodder Quincy. Sadly that leaves us with the the Soul Reapers... SO MANY FRAUDS!!! When I say I cringed at how they were getting packed up and slaughtered in seconds I felt the pain. I know it's to show the Quincy are strong but come on man, at least poke em before you get clapped. Still gotta give credit to the real ones regardless, the way Yamamoto cooked Driscoll Berci to get his revenge for his boy was fantastic.

Overall, I think the anime is solid but I gotta watch the rest of the episodes to catch up. I find the pacing pretty good, wasn't bored and remained interested. But that's all I got to say for now.

Ichigo was able to withstand the Soul King’s power in base/shikai, he should just be 2-C and same for anyone who scale to him.

Kinda crazy to go from 4-A to 2-C via going bankai lol
Exactly
Going from 5B to 4A or 2C is kinda crazy.
This much Power difference between squad zero and yamaji doesn’t make sense, same for gremmy case.
Whatever I still can't see uryu scaling to serious ichigo.

Exactly
Going from 5B to 4A or 2C is kinda crazy.
This much Power difference between squad zero and yamaji doesn’t make sense, same for gremmy case.
Whatever I still can't see uryu scaling to serious ichigo.
For my scaling on Uryu post-auswahlen, it goes: 5-C, at least 4-A with incomplete vollstandig, then 2-C with complete vollstandig, and of course higher with Blut and Sterstauben. Of course, if Senju's feat is 2-C, incomplete vollstandig will be 2-C as well.

For my scaling on Uryu post-auswahlen, it goes: 5-C, at least 4-A with incomplete vollstandig, then 2-C with complete vollstandig, and of course higher with Blut and Sterstauben. Of course, if Senju's feat is 2-C, incomplete vollstandig will be 2-C as well.
I don’t get what's the point of 4A be a thing after revision.

What I'm saying is yamamoto and gremmy needs upgrade. Them being tier 3 territory is more sensible and goes well with base yhwach. Otherwise the scaling look bad really.

They are weaker, but should not be by this massive margin. Difference between tier 3 and 2C is already huge.

I don’t get what's the point of 4A be a thing after revision.

What I'm saying is yamamoto and gremmy needs upgrade. Them being tier 3 territory is more sensible and goes well with base yhwach. Otherwise the scaling look bad really.

They are weaker, but should not be by this massive margin. Difference between tier 3 and 2C is already huge.
Considering the scaling of Senjumaru's Bankai, Gremmy and Yama's feats are more solid for far higher rankings then they are now.

Although, I'll leave that to Arc, I'm no expert in terms of scaling, and there might be unforseen caveats with that.

One thing I will say is that Senjumaru being the basis of tier 2 would mean we would get some pretty good upscaling, so we won't be just baseline 2-C, there'd be a lot of multiplers and chains

Considering the scaling of Senjumaru's Bankai, Gremmy and Yama's feats are more solid for far higher rankings then they are now.

Although, I'll leave that to Arc, I'm no expert in terms of scaling, and there might be unforseen caveats with that.

One thing I will say is that Senjumaru being the basis of tier 2 would mean we would get some pretty good upscaling, so we won't be just baseline 2-C, there'd be a lot of multiplers and chains
I'm not well versed on multiplier stuff.
Tier 5 yamaji, gremmy really makes the 2C scaling look horrible. It's more sensible if yhwach jumps from tier 3 to tier 2.

I am also expecting arc will tackle the issue when he makes the upgrade post

Pretty sure it's not an actual star. The sky is a fake sky and the sunlight is simulated.
The problem with stating that the light is simulated would be its effect on Aroniero. But if we start from a more literal interpretation about Soukyoku destroying the SS, the Arrancar saga being Star-Large Star Tier would be quite coherent and would still connect well with Gremmy's Galaxy Room, giving a very consistent power creep between the arcs.

(And we can't forget about the "joke" of Grimmjow destroying the Sun).

The problem with stating that the light is simulated would be its effect on Aroniero. But if we start from a more literal interpretation about Soukyoku destroying the SS, the Arrancar saga being Star-Large Star Tier would be quite coherent and would still connect well with Gremmy's Galaxy Room, giving a very consistent power creep between the arcs.

(And we can't forget about the "joke" of Grimmjow destroying the Sun).
I also don't understand how it's just stimulation! There's also sun destruction statement for Grimjow in cfyow.
Is there explicit statement?
Even so this is kinda same case as Gin's bankai description which probably has been misinterpreted

The problem with stating that the light is simulated would be its effect on Aroniero
Why? Legitimate question.
But if we start from a more literal interpretation about Soukyoku destroying the SS, the Arrancar saga being Star-Large Star Tier would be quite coherent and would still connect well with Gremmy's Galaxy Room, giving a very consistent power creep between the arcs.
It wouldn't. SS is an entire universe (or if you want to take the absolute minimum, solar system). You are arguing SS arc Shikai Ichigo is much stronger than Res Grimmjow. Which is just wrong.

There is also this bit from Unmasked.
XeaXtNe.png

It wouldn't. SS is an entire universe (or if you want to take the absolute minimum, solar system). You are arguing SS arc Shikai Ichigo is much stronger than Res Grimmjow. Which is just wrong.

There is also this bit from Unmasked.
XeaXtNe.png
I think he is arguing soul society planet in this context

Aroniero has not been shown to be affected by the light released by kidou, like Soukatasui and Rikujokoro, so it doesn't seem too extreme to say that the light that affects Aroniero is daylight/sunlight. The only other justification I can think at the moment would be the intensity of the light, but the character's theme always seemed to suggest more daylight/sunlight.

Back