• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This is really random, but for the arc that shall not be named, I want all of the dead novel villains, movie villains, and filler villains to show up because it would be hilarious (and finally, definitively shut people up about the novels' and Memories of Nobody's canonicity; the other stuff being canon would just be really funny).

This is really random, but for the arc that shall not be named, I want all of the dead novel villains, movie villains, and filler villains to show up because it would be hilarious (and finally, definitively shut people up about the novels' and Memories of Nobody's canonicity; the other stuff being canon would just be really funny).
Or just outright make mention of their names or references

In the post-credits scene, Yhwach splits the Soul King in half, but only the crystal is destroyed while the Soul King remains intact. This seems to confirm invulnerability against anyone other than hybrids.

He's talking about the current speed ratings on profiles not being fixed yet. He's not saying he thinks Liltotto is faster lol
It's also insane how Oetsu is somehow slower than Lille, you know, the same one he easily perception blitzed.

I can't wait for speed revisions because looking at these profiles is lowkey giving me an anuerysm

Ichigo was able to withstand the Soul King’s power in base/shikai, he should just be 2-C and same for anyone who scale to him.

Kinda crazy to go from 4-A to 2-C via going bankai lol

Back