• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Perfect episode.
  • Every episodes opens new lore as well as shutting up Bleach downplayers
  • The animation, effects, movement, etc are all great.
  • Uryu's Vollständig is ******* awesome
  • Ichigo using blut is a sign that he has control over his hybrid powers. What next? ichigo using ceros, using the combination of all speed technique like Hikone, ......blah blah blah). Also hint that the part where Ichigo needed Yhwach's Reiatsu to activate Horn Of Salvation might be changed
  • Ichigo again using Getsuga Jujisho and his brilliant use of Getsuga Tensho. His excellent swordplay
  • Giving Team Ichigo a little bit of fight scene.
Kubo and Pierrot Films are the best.

Wouldn't discredit Reddit
20240417_001540.jpg

Just watched the episode, and it was crazyyy Uryu’s stock is rising—he’s going to be the top cross-verse character, just below Yhwach and Aizen.

Call me a hybrid wanker, but shouldn’t Liltotto be considered a hybrid?

Mimihagi has ap

Last edited:
Y’all this episode is so peak I’m boutta cry

The first half of Ichigo vs Uryu before Uryu’s Vollstandig might be one of my all-time favorite scenes in Bleach, it’s one of those rare cases where the choice of music is just so perfect that it kicks an already great scene into a completely different tier. It reminds me a lot of Ichigo vs Yhwach from the cour 1 in that respect.

Y’all this episode is so peak I’m boutta cry

The first half of Ichigo vs Uryu before Uryu’s Vollstandig might be one of my all-time favorite scenes in Bleach, it’s one of those rare cases where the choice of music is just so perfect that it kicks an already great scene into a completely different tier. It reminds me a lot of Ichigo vs Yhwach from the cour 1 in that respect.
It's my favorite OST of the new TYBW soundtrack

It's funny that it was in character for Ichigo to go Bankai in every arc, but he didn’t even try it against Almighty Yhwach. It feels like PIS holding his power back just so he can showcase it at the end. At least I hope Kubo gives an explanation, like Ichigo didn’t go Bankai because he still didn’t have control over his hollow Reiatsu or something. Really, seeing him fight others in base form and getting cooked is just too much, especially when compared to Senjumaru and Ichibe, who at least did something before they got cooked.

It's funny that it was in character for Ichigo to go Bankai in every arc, but he didn’t even try it against Almighty Yhwach. It feels like PIS holding his power back just so he can showcase it at the end. At least I hope Kubo gives an explanation, like Ichigo didn’t go Bankai because he still didn’t have control over his hollow Reiatsu or something. Really, seeing him fight others in base form and getting cooked is just too much, especially when compared to Senjumaru and Ichibe, who at least did something before they got cooked.
I think that could probably be his Quincy blood holding him back in some way. Yhwach had mentioned that Ichigo's vocabulary didn't match his resolve when he said "stop" instead of "kill." Against Uryu, it's kinda obvious that Ichigo didn't wanna kill him, he was visibly distressed the entire time

I think Ichigo needs to have control over his Hollow powers/has to have his Hollow powers active for it too work. Given the white in his Bankai, so I bet you're on to something with your hypothesis. Since, we do know Ichigo hadn't mastered his True Zanpakuto even by the time of his final battle.

I think that could probably be his Quincy blood holding him back in some way. Yhwach had mentioned that Ichigo's vocabulary didn't match his resolve when he said "stop" instead of "kill"
Naw, Zangetsu said he'd stop interfering.

Also, Uryu may have used a Sklaverai amped Voll Stern Dich, given normal Voll Stern Dich don't absorb reishi from the surroundings when activated.

Ichigo kicked the Bambis ass, he beats Yhwach physically only losing to the Almighty hax (which tbf losing to the Almighty doesn't make you a fraud), he defeats base Uryu and loses to Voll Stern Dich Uryu but was able to clash evenly if not stat wise superior (Uyru may be amped by Sklave Rai too and he may have defeated Ichigo using the Antithesis as well, the Almighty counter hax). TS Ichigo has just not performed poorly at all, like Uryu had to use his full power to beat Ichigo's Shikai, and Yhwach is an Almighty merchant.

Ichigo kicked the Bambis ass, he beats Yhwach physically only losing to the Almighty hax (which tbf losing to the Almighty doesn't make you a fraud), he defeats base Uryu and loses to Voll Stern Dich Uryu but was able to clash evenly if not stat wise superior (Uyru may be amped by Sklave Rai too and he may have defeated Ichigo using the Antithesis as well, the Almighty counter hax). TS Ichigo has just not performed poorly at all, like Uryu had to use his full power to beat Ichigo's Shikai, and Yhwach is an Almighty merchant.
"Reio, lend me your eyes, this is Base Ichigo we're up against!"

Back