• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Also, I can list a few series that use cgi to enhance what's being shown, either through saving time on work or just straight up looking beautiful. For one, JJBA with its backgrounds having cgi. Two, Persona 4 the Animation with Ameno Sagiri. Three, Demon Slayer, just demon slayer.

Edit: also, trying to be more efficient and saving money is lazy? Grow a brain.
When the "more efficient and saving money" make it look like ass, then yes.

If we had come to a point where cgi was indistinguishable from 2d animation (especially when it come to characthers and their movements) instead of looking weird and feeling way out of place, then sure, use cgi all you want.

But we are FAR from reaching that.

Are Yamamoto and Gremmy 4-A or something? I, personally, like to incorporate the ol' Sage Mode multiplier into my Naruto scaling.
Yamamoto > Gremmy.
But how much? And we have statement about SS destruction. So yama would scale lot higher than 4A efen if it's considered overtime feat

Ngl I think there's enough evidence already to make a strong case for 2-C Bleach, but I have a feeling the anime will make it more blatant, so until then.
I haven't finished part 2 yet, but there is plenty of evidence for 2-C, we have infinite structures in Bleach (Zaraki when he was training if I'm not mistaken)

0067-008.png
0067-009.png

Back