• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Kubo art still the best of the HST fr
0071-001.jpg

BLEACH Rebirth of Souls FIRST GAMEPLAY TEASED:

• Unleash Your Sword
1_ver2.gif

Choose your favorite character and unleash their unique sword abilities! Take advantage of each character's unique abilities and command the flow of battle to find an opening that spells defeat for your enemies.

• Defeat Enemies with a Single Strike​

2_ver2.gif

In BLEACH Rebirth of Souls, a single strike can spell defeat for your opponent. Change the situation dramatically with the swing of your blade!

• Reverse Fate and Awaken Your Power​

3_ver2.gif

The more desperate the situation, the more powerful you become. Overturn the tide of battle and unlock new forms and new blades in the heat of battle to bring victory from the edge of defeat!

I have a theory about 2 scenes in the new trailer:

• Yhwach vs Ichigo (but Yhwach doesn't have Almighty?) = I think this is a vision of the future Yhwach will see and will lead to the next scene.
  • All Elite Quincy giving their energy to Yhwach's sword (Soul King is already split) = I think this is Yhwach taking back the power-up Auswhalen power to make himself strong enough to be able to actually confront Ichigo in the same way he did in the manga after getting that vision. This will actually make sense and explain how the Captains could fight these Elite Quincy after they were able to defeat Zero Squad (sealed oken versions). These elites will be a depowered version including Uryu and Jugram who rain on by the auswhalen as well.

Is it okay if I edit Urahara's profile to justify his intelligence? I'm pretty sure Mayuri considers himself inferior to Urahara and Urahara also outsmarted Aizen (looking now, Aizen has 0 intelligence justifications too)

Is it okay if I edit Urahara's profile to justify his intelligence? I'm pretty sure Mayuri considers himself inferior to Urahara and Urahara also outsmarted Aizen (looking now, Aizen has 0 intelligence justifications too)
Did you read the profile? Aizen has a multi-tabbered intelligence justification and so does Kisuke. Do not touch those profiles.
image.png

Speaking of Aizen, does anyone have that meme where it's the girl picking up the book, but with him and the Hogyoku? I need it for a reaction image.

Kubo showed Aizen pulling the strings behind the story in the Substitue arc. Wanted to share that with you since you're reading through it.

Took me a decent bit to find that scan, crazy how he set up this major bombshell not only so early, but completely innocuously.

Yhwach has 5B justification with blutt.
This should be incorrect.

Yhwach didn’t have his blutt activated when he stole yamamoto's bankai. So yhwach without blutt should already scale above yamamoto.
And yhwach made it painfully clear to steal bankai someone has to be relevant, most likely superior in power.

I wonder if in the next cour if Lille will still have that dialogue about how a shinigami bankai can't kill him. Only curious bc in manga he was never exposed to Senjumaru bankai, but It would be kinda weird if he just ignores her bankai too that obviously would of killed him despite reiterating that statement. Unless he's referring to his eye transformations only

Back