• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

There is a 4-A feat,but if you actually read the the profiles you would notice none of Base Yhwach,Yamamoto or Gremmy scale to it on site.
I know, I just thought there we might not have gotten to that part of the revisions. I know about the 4-A feat, just wasn't sure how far the anime was. For all I know, they might've said some shit like "Gremmy's space he created actually contains stars now and his physicals scale to it btw"

Would this be enough to give Yoruichi some resistance to poison?
0662-003.jpg

0662-004.jpg

Nobody is talking about how Soul King Yhwach may just be CGI, as the black eyeballs of the Soul King powers are CGI themselves.

If the eyes are well done CGI like the flies on Rukia, it's fine. Furthermore I doubt the darkness will be CGI, the eyes don't matter if they are

If the eyes are well done CGI like the flies on Rukia, it's fine. Furthermore I doubt the darkness will be CGI, the eyes don't matter if they are
Mimihagi is cgi so the darkness on SK Yhwach will also 100% be cgi given that they look the same.

If they can't be bothered to actually properly animate mimihagi despite his very short screentime, there is no way SK Yhwach's darkness who have a lot more screentime and will be used in fights making the movement that much harder, will be animated

But yeah, don't care about the eyes. I just want Yhwach to be sparred the cgi fate.

Mimihagi is cgi so the darkness on SK Yhwach will also 100% be cgi given that they look the same.

If they can't be bothered to actually properly animate mimihagi despite his very short screentime, there is no way SK Yhwach's darkness who have a lot more screentime and will be used in fights making the movement that much harder, will be animated

But yeah, don't care about the eyes. I just want Yhwach to be sparred the cgi fate.
I went back and watched the trailer, and you know what, you gotta be tweaking if you automatically assume the cgi used will look bad. Because from what's shown, it's hard to tell if it's even actually cgi. And the stuff that can be noticed, like Ichibe's technique, looks like it's out from Ufotable's studio, and that's a compliment.

Honestly same. I was talking to Deceived and I think I'm more emotionally tied to Land of Waves, but I think Substitute Shinigami is better written overall.
I feel like I did enjoy the characters more in Land of Waves, but a lot more was going on with the Substitute Shinigami arc.

If I were to rank the Big 3 + DB for their opening arcs, it's:

1. Prologue-Land of Waves
2. Substitute Shinigami
3. Emperor Pilaf
4. Romance Dawn

All of these are banger arcs though.

The first two volumes of Dragon Ball suck ass, my ranking would be this:
1./2. Substitute Shinigami/Land of Waves (interchangeable)
3. Romance Dawn

4. Start of DB

I feel like I did enjoy the characters more in Land of Waves, but a lot more was going on with the Substitute Shinigami arc.

2. Substitute Shinigami
3. Emperor Pilaf
4. Romance Dawn

Prologue-Land of Waves and after is pure peak and beats the others. Bleach was okay opening wise imo but not as good till it got to invading SS training.

2. Substitute Shinigami
3. Emperor Pilaf
4. Romance Dawn

Something I've also noticed is that a lot of manga will have a second arc, part, or saga that's just like, REALLY good.

Chunin Exams, Soul Society, Alabasta... the 21st Budokai I guess, but that one wasn't especially good in comparison to the rest of the series, Battle Tendency, I could keep going.

The first two volumes of Dragon Ball suck ass, my ranking would be this:
The start of DB would be really good if it weren't for the fact that Toriyama's editors made him turn the series into a martial arts battle manga, so the first bit looks weird and out-of-place in comparison. I think they had some good bits, and Yamcha was actually pretty solid back then.

I went back and watched the trailer, and you know what, you gotta be tweaking if you automatically assume the cgi used will look bad. Because from what's shown, it's hard to tell if it's even actually cgi. And the stuff that can be noticed, like Ichibe's technique, looks like it's out from Ufotable's studio, and that's a compliment.
You need new eyes if you can't easily spot all the cgi in the trailer.

And i don't care if it's good cgi. Cgi will always look like shit compared to peak 2d animation on top of being lazy as ****.

You need new eyes if you can't easily spot all the cgi in the trailer.
Nah, I'm nearsighted, so I don't have any problems seeing things in all honesty, when it comes to looking at screens.
And i don't care if it's good cgi. Cgi will always look like shit compared to peak 2d animation on top of being lazy as ****.
and I think you're being too tryhard about this whole thing, its like trying to hate on dubbing.

Edit: also, trying to be more efficient and saving money is lazy? Grow a brain.

Back