• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki verse downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The toba one is not good. You should use the width of the van roof, not calc it as if he made a crater in a block of steel.
I was planning on going with the size of a regular van until they showed us that Toba was longer than his length lol.

Calculate the size will be safer

Last edited:
Tina?
However, if the Hanayama one get accepted, that's interesting. That will finally give us a 8-C to scale all the "At least 9-A" and "At least 9-A, likely higher" to

Dorian broke his tunnel in the course of one night. It's not that much of a feat. And Yujiro's giga punch scale only to Yujiro who have better feats.

We can use assumptions in here.

First of all. The effects of this earthquake could be felt by almost everyone and made the place they were in move wildly.

in addition, the person here is a Superhuman (minimum building level). They got bounced off and afraid of an earthquake, so that the effect can be considered equally threatening the building. So use the Richter scale of 7.
Dude, I'm going crazy trying to find feats of 8-C in a verse and you're saying that each character is a building level.

Do I remind you that all the feats at that time were 9-B, and Yujiro was put to sleep with a dart?

Even a 6-B character can feel an earthquake and lose balance, but that doesn't mean a 6-B earthquake

In New Grappler Baki 233 Yujiro shakes a stadium with his punch

I already calced his actual damage done and it only got 9-B so don't do that

However the shaking could give a good supporting feat

What is the time period of the Scarface manga? Calculation 8-C for Hanayama was accepted. Which fighter keys scale?

Scarface happen while the cast is at the Raitai. I think. Because it came out during this period in the publication and we have no indication that it takes place in the past.

Scarface happen while the cast is at the Raitai. I think. Because it came out during this period in the publication and we have no indication that it takes place in the past.
Hanayama met his mother when he broke the gate and escaped from prison
At what time did his mother die?

Could someone make a list of all the new calculation made in this thread?

There are a few duplicates that we need to figure out which is the better of as well a check the validity of them all

When using yield strength, should we use the thickness of the object, or the depth of how much it's bent?
Before using the Hanayama feat, I think this issue needs to be resolved.

I'm not entirely sure about using a depth of 1 meter when the gate is about 20 cm thick.

Oh shit, Hanayama is 8-C at the time of his fight with Baki...
Yeah, that is likely an outlier then. 15 years old Hanayama has a ton of serious/angry 9-B feats, and gets to 9-A only at 19, that is his only 8-C feat.
We're not trading this coherent tier list with lots of links to feats directly representative of their strength for a ton of At least 8-C (Stronger than 15y o hana)
You're not justifying every single of those 9-A feats with "No you don't understand, he wasn't fighting seriously", when some of those had character close to die due to them. None of the profiles will reflect the actual power of any of those dudes anymore.
Why would 7-A yujiro be an outlier if 8-C 15 hana is valid? The logic behind the reason it's unusable is the same. Those are feats far beyond the usual display of strengths of the verse for characters of that level.

Let's stay serious a second.

Last edited:
Yeah, that is likely an outlier then. 15 years old Hanayama has a ton of serious/angry 9-B feats, and gets to 9-A only at 19, that is his only 8-C feat.
We're not trading this coherent tier list with lots of links to feats directly representative of their strength for a ton of At least 8-C (Stronger than 15y o hana)
You're not justifying every single of those 9-A feats with "No you don't understand, he wasn't fighting seriously", when some of those had character close to die due to them. None of the profiles will reflect the actual power of any of those dudes anymore.
Why would 7-A yujiro be an outlier if 8-C 15 hana is valid? The logic behind the reason it's unusable is the same. Those are feats far beyond the usual display of strengths of the verse for characters of that level.

To be fair Yuijiro's Outlier feat is hundreds of thousands times greater than anything else shown in the series at that time

Comparatively Hanayama's feat is more grounded

I still agree that this should be an outlier tho

Wait, I'm not suggesting using it, and I'm discouraged too.

When I was looking for a feat, I was sure that it was performed by the late Hanayama.
Itagaki has obvious balance issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back