• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 6

"... You know, when someone talks to you you answer them, it is a showing of respect little one"

The thot says, quite pissed that the girl ignored the group

@Phoenix: There's a door in the room, labeled as "cursed caves (railroad?)"

@Over: "You'll get kicked out of the party dude, don't do it."

@Paul: The shots hit the inside, blasting the skin. The person inside instantly turns to ashes, 1/5th a soul of animus flowing into you. The dome disperses.

@Dragon: The basement is very rough, being cold, dank, dark, and covered in mold. Ishmael follows you down the cracked concrete staircase.

@Dragon: "Only that it's close to the border of the fighting.

@Overlord: A large muscular bald man in a wifebeater and shades opens the door, coming out quickly to where you can't see what's behind him.

"VIPs only."

Noticing that she scared the little girl, the thot start to get closer to the gorl

"A, sorry, it wasn't my intention to make you sad" She says as she knees down to be around the girl's height

"So... i suppose that you can't talk, right?"

@Dragon: "I'm no expert, but they're some corrupt democracy that has been running a good chunk of the midwest for a few years. Don't know much else other than they've been enroaching on our territory for a long while now."

Torlikoff said:
@Overlord: A large muscular bald man in a wifebeater and shades opens the door, coming out quickly to where you can't see what's behind him.

"VIPs only."
Ukyo summons the Boreal Armor around himself, while making large claws of ice form around his hands.

"Eh eh, i beg to differ."

The ice user says menacingly.

The girl opens her mouth, but she only gets out a raspy sigh. It seems she hasn't drunk anything in a while.

I nod.

"Alright. This building is going to be a guild that I plan on having help out the city. You're going to be a part of it. Thoughts?"

The girl looks at the two men for a moment before slowly reaching out for the bottle, keeping an eye on the strangers while doing so. She quickly grabs the bottle and begins taking small sips.

The cat meows and she gives it some water too.

@Dragon: "I'm assuming I don't have a choice, correct?"

@Overlord: "Well if you beg to differ, you can file out form 14-E and submit it for any and all complaints on the VIP rules. Submissions are reviewed within 48 hours." The bouncer says.

"Whew, well, this is a neat weapon." Nero says, looking at the rifle

He turns his attention to the surrounding area after the the dome disperses

Well,I guess that's the final basement level. He thinks, looking into the hole, and hoping down

@Phoenix: The door leads to a completely dark cave, nothing visible.

@Paul: Below is mostly ashes, but there's a black steel reinforced door that's around 10 feet tall at the opposite end of the room. It probably had some sort of security, but it was destroyed in the explosion. The door is charred but still standing.

@Dragon: The room is almost entirely empty aside from a homeless man sleeping on a mattress in the center and a bathroom door in the corner.

Torlikoff said:
@Overlord: "Well if you beg to differ, you can file out form 14-E and submit it for any and all complaints on the VIP rules. Submissions are reviewed within 48 hours." The bouncer says.
"Oh Oh, it appears you are very dense."

Ukyo comments, then swinging his right claw at the large man, while simulataneusly shooting several icicles at him.

@Overlord: You instantly kill the bouncer, slicing him to pieces and gibbing what's left. The party immediately splits up at this, several horrified onlookers running away. You hear a car start and drive off. Within seconds the mood of fun is gone.

@Dragon: The man wakes up groggily, getting off of the mattress and standing up. He looks around for a bit, eyes barely open, and then walks towards the window, jumping out of it and landing on the street below.

"Eh Eh, bringing hell sure is fun."

Ukyo thinks outloud, as he the checks what was of so important in the VIP room, the something that the bouncer lost his life to try hide.

So the security stuff is gone now, but the door is still standing, maybe it's easier to break now though.

Nero swings the blade, causing another wave of light to emerge from it and strike at the charred door

@Dragon: The man is lies perfectly still on the ground, but suddenly gets up and walks away as if nothing happened. He turns around and says "Thank you for your hospitality." before heading away to another building you don't know the purpose of.

@Overlord: The room contains several people hiding from you, having seen the murder. It's small, having a dance floor and a disco ball at the top. The dance floor has a record player in front of it, but it's not on. Around the room are chairs, tables, and a mini bar. Someone tries to run past you towards the door.

@Paul: The door shakes a little, but doesn't break. You notice it's hinges seem to be damaged, as it's barely connected to the wall anymore.

The bathroom is in as bad a shape as it can possibly be; the toilet clogged, the sink is leaking, pieces of the broken mirror are spread all over the floor, and there are more than a few used needles spread about.

[COLOR=da921d]This place really is a piece of-[/COLOR]

I pause and inhale before exhaling.

10...9..8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...okay. This building is an eyesore and normally I would want nothing to do with it but I can make an example out of it.[COLOR=c6270b]Once I'm done here, this building is going to be known through the city for its beauty and it will be all thanks to my glorious vision. A symbol that will spread until it is known throughout this continent.[/COLOR]

I blink.

"Right."

I head downstairs to see how Adel and Rika have progressed.

Nero turns his attention to the weakened hinges and fires at them, trying to fully break them off

Back