• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

The top floor is a bedroom, several people sleeping on bunks.

@Dragon: "Depends on what you want. There are buildings with multiple floors, some have basements, some are partly wrecked, some are bigger than others, some are already hooked up to the utilities, etcetera.

Well that was inconvenient.

Nero also climbs the stairs

"So what did you want to do with them." He asks in a hushed tone, looking at the people on the bunks

"Loot, well, you guys can, i will go towards that the basement, see if there is some fun down there" The thot says as she goes to the basement

@Drite: The basement door is locked. From the door you can hear someone groaning in pain.

@Dragon: "Yes, but it wouldn't be cheap. How long would you want it for?"

"Oh Oh, fun ? I'll go with you then."

Ukyo commets, realising that Quintela means the other superpowered person, following her to the basement, being ready to use his LMG to fill said someone with lead.

Nero takes a cursory look around the room to see what was there, trying not to wake the sleeping people up

Wonder if that other strong person is sleeping still as well, or are they awake and ready for the others.

@Drite: "Yes... Just a massage." A pained voice says.

@Dragon: "Hm. That'd be pretty expensive if I do say so myself. At least a thousand crowns."

I get up and then approach the hole in the building.

"Hey !? Have you already finished killing those under there!?", I ask anyone there.

"We won't, we just came here to rest for the night, but a god damn imbecile decided that he could start burning the whole thing. Please, we mean no harm, we just want to sleep here for the night"

Corvus, having been sitting down much of this time, has started a small fire using energy from his Armiger and is sitting next to it, waiting for the situation to turn more violent.

Sophie, Alison and the miner also chose to stay outside, Sophie staring at the fire with a warm smile on her face. "I don't think anyone here really likes me."

@Drite: "You what?!?" A younger voice says. The basement door is opened, revealing a small girl in a shabby dress with dirty blonde hair. She looks around in anger at the wrecked place.

@Dragon: "There are a few options here. You could pay now, you could pay in installments, we could reserves the building for you, or you could help us with certain tasks and we could give it to you as a deal."

"This "group" has existed for less than a full day, I don't think anyone really likes anyone yet. I don't dislike anyone myself, and I find a few of the people here quite interesting, including you two." Corvus replies in a relaxed tone, speaking to Sophie and Alison.

@Faruel

Are you saying to me that this little girl is one of the stronger people here? What a joke

"Oh, you arrive just in time" Quentima says as she points to Adrian

"He tried to burn this place down"

"Aw, thank you," she said while fluttering her eyelashes. She seemed to hold the same energy when she was burning down the town, but she didn't seem to be attacking or anything. Far sight different from some psychopaths. "And what makes you so interested in me and my friend here?"

@Faruel: "Who am I? I'm the girl who's going to kick your shit!" She screams in a frill shriek. Before you can even react you've been launched out the window and into the forest with a punch to the face.

"Well, I've been traveling this land for some time, I don't often come across unique people anymore, but you two and some others in this group seemed rather unique, so I'm interested to see what you end up being like and what you do, I suppose." Corvus explains, before noticing Adrian get launched.

"It seems those guys are facing something akin to consequences now, wonder how this'll go." He then comments.

I take a deep breath, followed by a few coughs as I try to recover from the blow.

"Ahhhh !!", I scream in pain as the energy slowly heals me.

@Drite: "No! Get out!" She screams.

@Dragon: "Government business to do with territory disputes comes to mind. We've been having issues recently with that and a powered individual would be rather useful."

Sounds like they found the strong person.

Nero heads down the stairs to see the commotion, and noticing the angry girl, begins to head outside

@Drite: She almost slaps you across the face, but stops herself, breathing heavily.

"You can camp out by here but no way are you staying here."

"Oh, does this mean I'm getting an interview?" She asked with a chuckle. "I'm not one for answering questions but because you're so nice to me, I'll answer a select couple, if you have any~"

Back