• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

@Drite: "Fine. We'd be much more hospitable normally, but not today. You can take these tents and blankets." The girl says, pulling several tents and blankets out of nowhere.

@Dragon: "You sure? You might die doing it. You have a team or something?"

"Questions, huh?" Corvus seems to think for a second.

"Well, I suppose I was curious what your connection to fire is. Your powers seem based on it too, and how did you get that guy to follow you anyways?" He asks.

"Thannnnnnks" The thot says while she picked the thigs and went outside, but before she stepped out, she looked to the girl and said

"By the Way, you little green friend almost died but i saved him, you're welcome" She than goes upstairs and says to the looting crew

"Change of plans, we leave these people alone and we get out of here alive, ok?" She than goes outside, and tosses the things that she was carrying into the ground

"Alrighty, does someone here knows how to build these tents?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Questions, huh?" Corvus seems to think for a second.
"Well, I suppose I was curious what your connection to fire is. Your powers seem based on it too, and how did you get that guy to follow you anyways?" He asks.
"Oh, him?" She asked as she jabbed a thumb towards the miner. She shrugged. "It's painfully simple. If I grab onto someone, I leave a mark on them. Then they follow me. They do what I tell them to. Theyre a huge helping hand for me. I appreciate the power."

"Tch, as long as it gets the job done. Do you want this? We can send you on your way tommorow at the crack of dawn. We can also give you a room for the night."

"You know what, let's do just that."

Ana walks out of the base, signaling for Jonah to follow him. He looks at the vehicles outside and looks for the easiest one to steal.

Interesting power.

"So, was that applied to her as well? Speaking of, what happened to her that made her like she is now? Most people don't end up like that without something unusual happening to them." He asks.

"About what happened to her, well..." she glanced at Alison and she merely shrugged. Sophie glanced back to Corvus. "No comment on that. As for the branding...Alison, show him your scar."

"Might've healed off."

"Well, let's see."

She shrugged and turned her back towards Corvus before moving some hair away from the back of her neck, where Corvus would see a cursive S branded into her skin. "It's still there, Alison."

"Ah, nice."

"I know how to set up the the tents." Nero tells the thot, heading over to where they were placed on the ground

He grabs them and begins to set them up

"So that's how that looks like." Corvus says, looking at the scar.

"That's quite the unusual power you have there, don't think I've seen any like it before. I think I'm done with questions for now though, should get to resting now, been a long day for us." He says, dispelling his Armiger.

"If you've got any questions for me, I'll answer them in the morning."

"Alright, I'll remember that," she said with a smile before lying down and closing her eyes. This was an interesting group. Who knows what was in store

I nod and talk to the other two as we walk to the room in the basement.

"We're going to be doing a task for the mayor. Once we take care of that, we will receive a building. It's going to be two floors, so you-"

I gesture towards the Greedy one.

"Can use the top floor for tinkering with whatever new tech you find. The bottom floor is going to be used to put a request board where people can come in and post missions or objectives that they want to be completed. Basically, it will be like a guild."

I turn to the Slothful one.

"I don't plan on being in the spotlight, so I'll have you be known as the head of the guild. You don't have to do much, and if you're ever questioned on anything you aren't sure on, I will help you."

I get into one of the beds in the room once we arrive.

"That's what we're doing tomorrow. Goodnight."

(Alright we all good with time skip alright ok.)

Morning comes quick as the night fades away, the previous days events seeming long gone.

The sky is cloudy and grey. The sun barely shines through.

[T I M E S K I P]

Corvus gets up, looking around to see if anything has happened, before taking out some of the non-perishable food he got and opening it.

Sophie was there, humming to herself as her fingers trailed along the ground. She glanced at Corvus. She seemed to have been up for a while. "Slept well?" She smiled.

"Couldn't sleep very well," she said with a small shrug. Veins of fire trailed down her fingertips, glowing softly. "Couple crummy dreams. I don't approve."

"Dreams, huh? Haven't had any of those in a long while myself." He says before eating some of the food.

"Do you need some food? I got quite a bit here." Corvus asks.

"Mm...I'll have a bit," she said with a shrug as she reached a hand out for some. She glanced to Alison. "Still dead asleep..."

Corvus hands her an unopened can of food.

He then continues eating.

"We'll likely reach Dallas today, wonder how that'll go."

"Mm, don't entirely know what that is. Geography was never my strong suit," she shrugged as she opened the can of food. "You have any plans?"

"It's a proper city, was once one of the biggest in the country even. Definitely still bigger than the towns we've been to so far." He explains.

"As for plans, I'll just go with the flow, probably stick with at least some of the people in this group, see if I can find anything interesting along the way."

@Phoenix and Jacky

The thot who was already awake for some minutes, goes towards them

"So... did you end up making out or something? I heard Crummy dreams so i just remembered that, plus, you've been together here talking since last night"

"Pretty bold of you to assume that. I don't think we've gotten to that point yet." She giggled and winked. "Though I did actually fall asleep."

Back