• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

"Well, if I told you all this it'd be about as bad when I was asleep." She chuckled. "Bad dreams deserve the stay in the land of the sleep,"

"Sometimes, but talking about them can be good, sometimes you just need to talk about your problems and vent a little, even though that may hurt, it'll help in the long run. But what do i know? I am just a thot, if ya wanna talk about it you can with Corvus, i will just ask sorry for that little girl, see ya soon"

The thot says as she goes in the building again, looking for that you g girl

@Dragon: There's a note attatched to the door saying to meet at the capitol building.

@Drite: The building is now surrounded by barriers and plastic tape. Construction seems to be going on.

Cole had found himself a resting place in a burning that hadn't been burned to the ground and spent the night there.

He had now woken up and looked around him.

"Sure, here."

Nero tosses Ukyo some an unoppened can, before taking out some food for himself

Waking up very early in the morning while nobody is awake, Ana calls Jonah to follow him, entering the van and looking for the keys.

I look for the weapon shop first for the price of weapon ( and see if they have something like shotput, morningstar and greatsword), then after that I check the pawn shop for money/scrap rate

After having her followers look for a bed that was intact and then move it to the same building Cole was in, Theresia had fallen asleep in her own separate room there.

Gary slept on the floor, entering a state of half sleep so his dreams would not be based on hallucinations but the reality around him, ergo alerting him if anyone was in the nearby area. As he was nodding off he thought peacefully about the all engulfing and destructive fires. He liked fire. Course if everything was alright there would be nobody free and no cows to steal, so it wasn't all a good idea.

@Crimson: The keys aren't by the door.

@Drite: The girl is moving a door and sees you.

"What do you want?"

@Drite: "Phillip is fine, but he'll need a few days. You may want to get going from here, I heard a massive storm is coming in from the east."

Seeing nothing special, Cole goes back. He thinks about just leaving the others behind, but decides against it.

He sends a small vibration through the air to wake everyone up.

"Get up. We're going."

"Finally, something goes according to plan."

Ana starts the van, signing for Jonah to enter. Flipping the base off, he drives off into the distance.

"You know any place we could go?" He asks Jonah, playing close attention to him.

@Tor

"Well... i will say that to the group. Again, thanks for the hospitality" The thot says to the girl before exiting the building again, going to the party

"So, the little girl said that a massive strom is coming out from the east, so we better get our asses moved"

"Alright, alright, i'll get moving."

Ukyo responds to Quintela, as he gets up.

"Shall we continue towards west ?"

He ask to the people in the group.

Gary jumps right up after Cole's vibrations. "Ah, alright- so we'll be heading further west then?" He shouts out to Cole

Back