• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

@torl

"Well I don't live around here so I can't house soldiers. Where is this military base that I can help at, and how would I go about enlisting?"

@Phoenix: The description of the job says that a serial killer has been going around town and beheading people and it's become a massive issue. The last sighting was in a marked alley with the police still investigating. It offers an award of 200 New Dollars.

@Paul: "Well, the base is just on the north side of town. I have sheets to enlist right here and if you want to get into the military just give them to the recruitment officer at the base."

Corvus takes the job description with him and heads to the alley where the police is investigating, looking around if he can spot anything else noteworthy along the way.

"Interesting, thank you for the information." Nero says, grabbing one of the enlistment sheets and looking it over

"I'll likely be headed over to the base soon."

Nero walks over towards where the thot had been waiting

"So... I guess I'm done, if you still wanted to do that." He tells her, seemingly slightly embarassed by the situation still

Back