• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

"burning it down doesn't help us in any manner, it destroys all the loot and ruins a perfectly decent shelter for the group to sleep in, the house doesn't even seem to have anyone in it" Amastris replies in a frustrated tone.

"Well, there is 2 strong people inside, one in the second floor and onr in the basement, maybe it is still worth it to check it out?"

"Eh Eh, agree with Amastris, it would be such a waste to just let it burn."

Ukyo commets, as he continues in his effort to snuff out the fire.

"Welcome to the club, redhead ... if anyone needs me, I'm sitting next to that tree to see the magic", I say and then go to the aforementioned tree and sit down, with my arms crossed and a pout on my face.

The fire is put out, but the building is mostly collapsed.

@WHY: The town is mostly ashes, a few corpses scattered and a few fires still flickering.

"So... we go in, we go not? Just saying that it is 2 powered peeps against us, but if we weren't welcomed before, now they definetely will try to kill us"

"Well well, we don't really have much choice, do we ? We can go in or wait for them to come out, but in either way a fight is bound to happen now."

Ukyo responds.

"Alrighty, i'll go first, be prepared to a fight" The thot says as she goes towards the hole, with her hands brightening, meaning that she was ready to shoot any incoming threat, she was not worried with the powered peeps since one is at the second floor and the other at the basement

@Adem

"Well well, that would be nice, but the people inside aren't just going to let us do that."

Ukyo comments, as he begins moving after the thot towards the building,

"Let me know when the fighting starts, I've already got plenty of supplies here. I'd rather we take care of this and move on." Corvus says, sitting down some distance away from the others with his bow at the ready, Armiger still circling him, he takes out and looks at some of the unidentified tech he got from the traders.

This group manages to get into a lot of trouble, at least they all seem fairly capable and can fend for themselves though, so that's good.

Nero heads towards the house with the thot and co

@Adem

"That might have worked before the house had a wall destroyed and caught fire, since there was a chance we could have remained undetected. It's too late for that now though."

@Drite: Inside there's a 7.5 foot green man rolling around on the floor, on fire and screaming.

@Phoenix: Along with 2 bottles of wine you obtained various cell phones, several dozen feet of wiring, an assortment of buttons, a TV screen, some magnets, some plugs, a couple of circuit boards, and a box of miscellaneous parts.

Uhhhhhh, i will try to do something

The thot opens her palm and aims at the fire on the green man and screams

"Kiai!" As she says that, she uses her ki to produces some ki shockwaves in order to extinguish the fire

The kiai knocks them away, causing them to crash through the door and end up outside. The fire is put out.

Ooooops

"Uhhhh, you guys can come in, the only possible threat is knocked out, though i would want some peeps to help me out on the second floor"

The thot says as she goes upstais to the second floor, using her wall hack to aim directly at the powered peep, ready to blast them if they do something suspicious

I wonder...

Corvus seems briefly lost in thought, before putting the technology back into his bags.

"How will this end?" he comments to no one in particular.

"So you save them after setting the fire and expressing the desire to destroy the cabin to avoid a trap. Interesting." Nero comments, watching the display

He follows the thot up the stairs to the second floor, readied for combat if necessary

"Because someone else did it first, either way, its still surprising that you helped him after your expressed desire to destroy the building while he and the other person were in it is all."

When stepping into the second floor the stairs collapse, causing everyone on them to fall into the broom closet.

@Dragon: "It's 2 inches wide and 6 inches long. Grey. Printed with Linen and occasionally paper. Has pictures of a handshake on it. Comes in bills varying from 1 to twenty. Coins come in anything from a half cent to half dollar." The mayor says, still not looking up. "You can earn it rather easily around here, plenty of jobs are available, depending on your skillset."

Back