• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

"No, not particularly. You're probly thinkin' of the other guy."

Jonah taps the side of his head, chuckling to himself.

The path on the right is an uneven dirt trail that leads to a large wooden cabin. The sign at the cabin says "Visitorss welcum"

Nero follows the others and stands looking at the welcome sign to the cabin for a bit

I look at the cabin and the sign.

"Okay ... apparently the owner of that house sucks in grammar ... or it's a trap ... or both"

"Jonah. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you,-"

And he cuts off, waving his hand in a flighty gesture, as though expecting the man's name in response.

"Well, i should also point out that there is a super powered person in there, so we should be careful if we intend to enter that"

"Anastácia. You can call me Ana if you want, it's whatever."

Ana looks at Old Billy ranting.

"He's still going... guy supposedly has information on the land, but he just... keeps going."

"An-a-sta-cia. That sounds like a bitch to write down, heh. Anyways, I wouldn' trust him if he just blabbers on an' on like that when he was sayin' he knew stuff. It feels like a stallin' tactic, if you catch muh drift."

Okay, begin releasing pheromones that incite awe and respect...1..2..3..

"I wish to create a guild. A guild where requests can be taken to in order for them to be fulfilled by its members."

I spread my arms.

"Life is hell. There are cannibals and murderers running around all across the world. Gangs of men without morals hunting on the weak, mutated beasts ripping people to shreds with ease. I intend to fix that. My people will will take all sorts of requests so that the people in this city can have a little more peace in there hearts."

I put a finger up.

"Now, before you say anything about this being impossible or too good to be true, I know people who are extremely talented. Myself included."

I move my guns around mid air with my telekinesis for emphasis before settling them back down.

"As for the latter half, just watch me. I will improve this place step by step, until it is as beautiful as the garden of Eden, nay, even more beautiful!"

I stop.

"So, what do you think?"

If he doesn't buy that, I might have to resort to Plan B. And while all my plans are glorious, I don't want to resort to Plan B.

"I'm not sure i agree... you seem like a straightfoward guy. Try to catch his attention, he may have something worth hearing... otherwise i'll crack his skull open."

"If someone is gonna blow up and kil people, that someone is me, but first, i need mutual agreement, also known as, if someone that i respect agrees with me, i will blow up the house. What do you guys say?"

"You know, I am trying to be the most reasonable member of the group ... but I am constantly being ignored, so I have decided to do as you others do and if consequences arise, do not come to blame me ... I just follow the your example "

"Oh no,I would be a hypocrite if everything I have said so far would not have believed it ... right now I'm just doing what you would do, because you don't care about common sense or others in general"

@Faruel: The beam collapses the front wall and sets the place on fire.

@Hl3: Old Bill lightly slaps your hand and continues ranting.

"Sir, would there happen to be a pit-stop between now and the goddamn point?"

Jonah asks, slightly raising his voice.

"The most reasonable person in the group is Corvus, you (Faruel) allow emotion to cloud your judgement" Sanson says as he watches the building burn.

@Hl3: "The point is, the youth of today are terrible. Back in my day when you could be enslaved or killed for a can of food, those were the days." He doesn't seem very lucid.

@Dragon: "The Reconstructed States use the Crown as currency. Do you not have any?"

@WHY

"Oh! Understanding each other's abilities is useful if we're working together. Great idea Cole! I'll start: My ability focuses on raising other's morale! All of your worries, your traumas and desires, I want you to unload everything you've been building up inside all this time onto me! My goal is to comfort as many people as I can, so use me to your heart's content!"

"Yes, you are being a hypocrite. You said to us to not keep destroying shit or killing people, but you just did that"

"You know what? I don't care about the judgment of a misfit, I'm a hypocrite? Ok I'm a hypocrite ... nobody cares so much and then, this was clearly a trap, so don't complain"

"Well actually, we are in a wasteland, so people not having decent grammar education wouldn't be supprising, though either way it's too late now."

Ukyo comments while looking towards the destroyed wall.

"Anyway anyway, haven't had anything since breakfast, so i think it's time we have dinner."

Oh well

Ukyo gives an helping hand to Amatris at putting out the fire, mainly by using ice to cool down the temperature and snuff it out that way.

"Eh Eh, i may be an heartless bastard, but i can feel respect for someone too."

"This guy had the balls to step in-between me and Sophie, which probably wasn't going to end well on my part, so i'mma gonna give me an hand if he wants to save the building"

Ukyo responds to the thot.

@Over

"Eh, if you say so"

@Jacky

The thot looks at Alison

"Hey, how is the pyromaniac? You know since the building is on fire"

Alison was having a casual chat with the miner when she was spoken to. She glanced over at the woman and shrugged. "She's doing fine. This isn't as bad at the moment. Just give her a bit of space."

"Oh, so when you burn buildings it's perfectly fine," Sophie said, noticeably quite the distance away from the group. "And when I do it it's suddenly a problem! I'm not having many reasons to respect people here."

@Jacky

"Well, that is good i guess" The thot answers Alison

She than looks at Sophie

"We are all psychos and murderers, did you expected to like any of us besides like, Corvus?"

"You burned houses because you wanted to, I eliminated a blatant trap", I reply to the arsonist with an uninterested tone.

Back